Thread: Soon-to-be removed items can't be purchased

Exclamation Soon-to-be removed items can't be purchased

There's still 15 hours showing on my timer, but when I attempt to purchase any of the autumn items up for removal, they revert after about 30 seconds and my currency is returned. This is happening with both coin and gem items, in both RS and BS.

There's still 15 hours to get this fixed and not have it become another Sale DisasterTM Team Lava

Would be nice to get this fixed and my Rotisserie returned to me!

I'm in exactly the same boat here!

After doing a reinstall of RS, the items labelled for removal have been locked by goal. I'm not sure if this was brought on by the reinstall or if the timing is just a coincidence, but it does indicate that the developers are aware of the issue and have came up with a temporary solution.

Considering that the issue has appeared the day before the deadline I hope that TL not only fix this swiftly but also extend the period of the sale to make up for the time lost.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Executive Chef
    I'm having the same problem....I purchase the Autumn item only to have it taken back and my coin restored. I really hope you get this fixed. I'll be really disappointed if I can't get some of these now limited pieces.

It's happening in Bakery too!
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 01-12-15 at 11:19 AM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

This should be fixed now, sorry about that! You still have just over 11 hours to buy them before they leave for good!

Executive Chef
    My items are purchasable again. Phew... Thanks for the quick fix
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)