Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't purchase soon to be removed items

Thumbs down Can't purchase soon to be removed items

Having an issue with buying removal items. The game resets itself upon trying to purchase Either fix it today or extend the timer for ppl who are having this issue!
    Last edited by njbhugjjgnj; 01-12-15 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Left out,itself. Ooops...lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Having an issue with buying removal items. The game resets itself upon trying to purchase Either fix it today or extend the timer for ppl who are having this issue!
    Same issue here!

Same issue as well. Let's hope TL gets this fixed before the timer runs out...

Rhino Keeper
    Mine are all locked! I can't even get to what I have already purchased! (Not that I want autumn items now, but still) It's been like this for at least 4 hours. My neighbor brought it to my attention.

Please fix! All autumn is locked! Can't even access things I have (fall chair,counter, table) and some things are gone already (pile of leaves) .. I just wanna buy 1 lamp!!! Please resolve asap ��

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Same issue for me also, I'm trying to buy stuff before it expires but it keeps resetting. So frustrating! Same thing happens on RS also.
    Last edited by Silverisimo; 01-12-15 at 12:32 PM.

New Resident

Angry Fall items removed

Fall items removed early. I updated the app to fix my fall items from deleting instead the update removed all fall items permently!

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1funlady View Post
    Fall items removed early. I updated the app to fix my fall items from deleting instead the update removed all fall items permently!
    They are not yet removed. Right now the limited items are locked as goal even those that you already bought, you can see them at the very end of the selection. TL is probably, hopefully, fixing it right now for those who haven't purchased yet.

This should be fixed now, sorry about that! You still have just over 11 hours to buy them before they leave for good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast