Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lack of goals/things to do

Fashion Designer

Lack of goals/things to do

So is my game just not working properly or is there really nothing to do. I have one Unachievable goal. It is called Customer Satisfaction. I need 2 seeds to drop and I haven't seen seeds in days so nothing to do there. I'm at Level 22, just bought the Deli Station, no goal...just looking for something to do. So are there no goals? Or what do I need to do to make something happen?

I have the street cart, the garden, have opened all recipes available.

EDIT: I just moved up to Level 22 and now have a few recipes to learn, at least that's something!

Fashion Designer
    So are there no goals to this game? I needs seeds, been waiting days and no success. Therefore no goals at all. Have done all the recipes, bought the deli even though no goals. Boring!

The Honorable Panda
    After I completed the goals for the seeds, I started getting goals for preparing different foods.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Still no seeds sadly.

Fashion Designer
    Still no seeds but leveled up and received goal for cucumbers and cucumber sandwiches and BLTs. So finally got something!

Fashion Designer
    I also have a goal that is unattainable. It's asking for items from the seafood market which is level 25 and I've only just be*** level 24!!

What are seeds?! O.O
    I have too many goals that wants me to spend money; when I'm trying to save money>.<
    ~I currently play only Bakery Story. Only add if you are 4's, lvl 40+.~

Fashion Designer
    Bags of seeds come from the gardener lady, Lilly, I think S&I her name. You need them to get your garden to work.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to have come to a roadblock. Mid way through level 17. The only goal I have is in regard to spices and using house blend, however, it looks like it not unlocked until level 20. All other recipes to learn/cook are also not unlocked until at least level 19. Am I now just destined to churn out stuff from my kitchen, and get coin until I finally level up somewhere and get something to do? Could become quite boring.

Fashion Designer
    I think that was all I had too. I just did all the recipes, learned them all that were available, leveled up, enlarged my restaurant etc. Finally I got some new goals but it took quite some time of monotonous cooking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast