Thread: Help with frozen lake fountain....plz

Help with frozen lake fountain....plz

Hello, this is first time posting here...I'm level 38 and bought the frozen lake fountain for the goal with 2 gems. It is checked off in the goals but don't have it? I thought it was because 'm not leveled up for more appliances but see other players that have it and are lower level than me? I'd like to know where the heck is it? ugh...any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

The goal you used gems on " Rink Around the Rosie " unlocks the item needed for the next part, it does not give the item as a reward.

The Frozen Lake Fountain is unlocked by completing the goal "We All Scream for Ice Rink" it does not reward that item.

We are seeing that The Frozen Lake Fountain is unlocked for you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hi,

The goal you used gems on " Rink Around the Rosie " unlocks the item needed for the next part, it does not give the item as a reward.

The Frozen Lake Fountain is unlocked by completing the goal "We All Scream for Ice Rink" it does not reward that item.

We are seeing that The Frozen Lake Fountain is unlocked for you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Thanks for the reply but I don't see the "we all scream for Ice Rink " goal. I see "Rink around the rosie" , "Lost and Found" "Finishing Touches" Yuletide Yummy and those other games but that's all. Can you advise?

Hi,

You have already completed the goal and unlocked the fountain.

But I don't find the fountain to build...if I fo to appliances,it says locked till next level?? What am i missing here?
    Hi,

You have already completed the goal and unlocked the fountain.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessmich54 View Post
    But I don't find the fountain to build...if I fo to appliances,it says locked till next level?? What am i missing here?
    I think you need to store one of your existing appliances so you can purchase and place the frozen fountain appliance. It sounds to me like you have all your stoves out in your restaurant already and therefore don't have a free slot to place the new appliance.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I think you need to store one of your existing appliances so you can purchase and place the frozen fountain appliance. It sounds to me like you have all your stoves out in your restaurant already and therefore don't have a free slot to place the new appliance.
    Yes. If you have the maximum number of appliances out, you will need to put one in storage to purchase the Frozen Lake Fountain.

Thanks for the help! that was what I had to do! I thank you all for the advice!
    Yes. If you have the maximum number of appliances out, you will need to put one in storage to purchase the Frozen Lake Fountain.