Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All Goals Completed - Looking for Reasons to Continue

Rhino Keeper

All Goals Completed - Looking for Reasons to Continue

I've read several posts from people who have reached the end of the current "goal line," so to speak, & are not sure if they will continue with the game. I am nearing that point myself, but have a plan to stay occupied until these updates we keep hearing about come!

Once completing the Alice line of goals (that just stop abruptly, I might add), it seems like I'm not doing nearly as much work around the game and subsequently have a lot more spare energy. At first this was annoying, but now I've decided to stockpile. Assuming this game will take off and continue to be developed, those of us at this point in the game have a great opportunity to get ahead while there's nothing else to do!

I am spending my energy on and working toward the following:
    - expanding into all areas possible & once that's complete, I'll stockpile axes & compasses
    - stockpile loose sandwiches & picnic baskets
    - craft & stockpile building-related items such as bricks, blocks/beams, enchanted items, paint, etc
    - stockpile harder-to-get items & items that go quick such as dryad's, seed, nightshade, milk, tea/toadstools, etc
    - amass a fortune by wasting energy to collect from money buildings so that when there's something fun to spend money on, I'll be ready
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    I torally agree with everything, except having spare energy. I use all I can to try to get the darn cards to come out from hiding... I can't seem to get enough lodestones for the compasses for the expansions.
    Coins I have enough of, and keep buying more rocks to chop for iron and in hopes of finding the cards!
    I find it easy now to get dryads breath and nightshade. Once you find the source that works for you, it's all in the chop chop chopping.
    But where the heck are the cards??? I haven't seen one all day!
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

I'm in a similar boat. I completed the entire current story line, have updated most of my buildings, and am working towards the expansions and filling up my storage. I like the break, but I'm hoping it doesn't end up too long and I get bored before the next storyline begins!
    Daily player of Forest Fantasy Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland. I welcome new neighbors in all games. ID: kita_drisk

Farm Supplier
    How many levels?

Rhino Keeper
    Should we start an unofficial goals list for ftw?

I'm in the same position. Just need to finish merlons notes and I'm done. My next two personal goals after that are max out on torches/picnics and stockpile compasses. After that I'm off to max out all my building levels. Should be fun. Except the cards won't spawn. I've had two today, both spawned from goat collections, regular goats only not the gem one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
    Should we start an unofficial goals list for ftw?

I'm in the same position. Just need to finish merlons notes and I'm done. My next two personal goals after that are max out on torches/picnics and stockpile compasses. After that I'm off to max out all my building levels. Should be fun. Except the cards won't spawn. I've had two today, both spawned from goat collections, regular goats only not the gem one.
    You're on! I maxed out on torches yesterday, today I'm gonna get the last expansion square. After that I guess I'll upgrade the buildings and stockpile supplies!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    You're on! I maxed out on torches yesterday, today I'm gonna get the last expansion square. After that I guess I'll upgrade the buildings and stockpile supplies!
    i still have most expansions to do. prolly wont be done with those for a long long time. but after that, ill be able to stockpile compasses

Executive Chef
    You'll get there! I'm fully expanded now, moving on to picnic baskets.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

[QUOTE=kudukuda;1035127]
    "I find it easy now to get dryads breath and nightshade. Once you find the source that works for you, it's all in the chop chop chopping"

May I ask where you found your source for the dryads & nightshades? I have tried several different things & haven't had much luck.
    Thank you so much to anyone who knows!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=pocopicasso;1035449]
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    "I find it easy now to get dryads breath and nightshade. Once you find the source that works for you, it's all in the chop chop chopping"

May I ask where you found your source for the dryads & nightshades? I have tried several different things & haven't had much luck.
    Thank you so much to anyone who knows!
    cinnamon tree usually drops a couple per tree for me of dryads breath. nightshade is just the dragon fern.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast