Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: All Goals Completed - Looking for Reasons to Continue

Well my kitchen is completely maxed now... Picnic baskets, sandwiches, muffins, etc... I've maxed magic scrolls, ink, paper.. Also almost maxed everything in workshop as well. I guess I'll start on dryads potions and enchanted things.. Not sure what I'll do when I'm maxed with those.
    I've started doing adventures daily now as well with daily quests to build up gems.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You are on a roll! remember what I posted before about being maxed on everything as some goals request you to create a new item and if you're completely maxed it may not register. I'd go for 65, not 70. But TL can remove items if it's an issue, so up to you....

Well done though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glittergirly1 View Post
    Well my kitchen is completely maxed now... Picnic baskets, sandwiches, muffins, etc... I've maxed magic scrolls, ink, paper.. Also almost maxed everything in workshop as well. I guess I'll start on dryads potions and enchanted things.. Not sure what I'll do when I'm maxed with those.
    I've started doing adventures daily now as well with daily quests to build up gems.
    Lol, very well crafted! I'm still only on 33 compass gems, so not done with the latest quest yet. Horsequest in CS taking up a lot of time...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I've definetly slowed down playing this game. Maybe logging on twice a day. Still making picnic baskets and torches.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789