Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best items to cook?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I love maximizing the efficiency of my kitchen, utilizing ingredients, appliances and counter-space to the max.
    Unfortunately, what works best at one level and appliance distribution changes quickly.
    ^ That.

Currently lvl 24.

The obvious one is cucumber. The deli is churning out cuke sandwiches only.
    Bacon goes to baked potatoes and the occasional eggs benedict.
    I reserve onions for Osso Buco; peppers for quiche.
    Chicken and Broc...

To fill the gap I make Chicken soup, carrot cake, cheesecake, meatball spag...

I'm sure this list will get thrown out of the window as soon as I hit 25.

Rhino Keeper
    This's what I currently have for each appliance, and I'm level 49 but only have some of the high-level recipes unlocked. I don't even have the diner stove or Valentine Oven out anymore, none of the dishes there are worth my time and counter space.

Commercial Range: Steak and Eggs, Fajitas (occasionally Chicken Noodle Soup if I have too much of chicken and have spare counter space)
    Chateau Stove: Lobster Bisque (occasionally Mushroom Risotto, Apple Ginger Chicken or Split Pea Soup if I have enough counter space and too much of mushrooms)
    Diner Oven: Baked Potato, Chicken Broccoli Casserole, Carrot Cake
    Commercial Oven: Tuna Casserole, Lobster Thermidor, Baked Salmon (occasionally Margherita Pizza if I have spare counter space)
    Chateau Oven: Cr?me Brulee, Ginger Snaps (I don't have the other recipes unlocked)
    Deli Station: Bruschetta, Tuna Sandwich, Antipasto Platter
    Salad Bar: Veggie Sushi, Chicken Salad
    Drink Station: Ginger Tea

I'm looking at weeding out Steak and Eggs, and replacing it with Chicken Noodle Soup. I like Steak and Eggs as it's "brainless" to cook, has an ideal cooking time, and I always have too much beef lying around, but I realised the earnings are ****. Habits are hard to break!
    Also in the process of weeding out Carrot Cake and making more of Chicken Broccoli Casserole, since I always have too much chicken, and sometimes too much broccoli.
    I would love to add Veggie Pizza but I always end up using the veggies for something else (Fajitas and Tuna Casserole). I'm looking at cooking more of Margherita Pizza since it costs literally nothing to make (basil is always free) and earns well.
    I used to make Cucumber Sandwiches but dumped them now in favour of the other 3 things I can cook on the Deli Station.

If I need to be offline for more than 2 hours, I make Osso Buco if I don't have enough peppers for Fajitas (or want to use them for Antipasto Platter instead), and Bitterballen if I don't have enough potatoes/carrots/broccoli for Baked Potato. I'd make Lobster Sandwich if I don't have enough ingredients for either Antipasto Platter or Tuna Sandwich, but so far this has never happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12