Thread: Moving Items

Rhino Keeper

Moving Items

Is it just me or is the only way to move items to hold until the arrow completes?

Every other game has a "move button", or allows you to change your selection once in "move mode"

This arrow method is rank, it skips, delays, and items like the door are almost impossible to grab.

Please either fix this or set me straight.

thx
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

New Resident
    If you tap the chair/table on the right, you get the catologue but you can also move you items freely.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome, thankyou!
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.