Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Closing Restaurant

Rhino Keeper

Closing Restaurant

How do you close the restaurant to cook items to restock? I put a table in front of the door and when I go back in I have made some money!

Executive Chef
    You make money no matter what (excluding glitches) as long as you have food made. I don't get the blocked door thing at all. If you're going to bed for 8 hours and you have enough food for 1 hour after 1 hour the food is gone whether the door is blocked or not. You don't make more money or less money. You make the same amount of money for the same amount of food. And who cares if some customers come in when your not around or the food is gone. It's not like you get penalized for it.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to play another restaurant game where you could block the door. If the customers weren't getting food your rating went down. Thanks for the info. I've only been playing for about a week!
    Last edited by Army8184; 01-09-15 at 04:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Army8184 View Post
    I used to play another restaurant game where you could block the door. If the customers weren't getting food your rating went down. Thanks for the info. I've only been playing for about a week!
    Really? That's kind of uncool. How are players suppose to maintain food forever on their tables? What would happen if your rating when down?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't really remember, but the game was []
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-12-15 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Removed third party game reference

Rhino Keeper
    This game isn't like that. Customers can't leave a bad rating just because there's no more food or seats.
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22
    Add me: nancydrew88

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

I have a sign I put in front of the door and I move the tables away from the chairs so that nobody can come in - I won't be upset if I miss a worker while I'm cooking - and when I close the game, people won't eat up all of my food. Then I can just make a whole bunch of food and sit here on the weekends watching for workers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Army8184 View Post
    The first restaurant story allows the blocking of the door thing. Thats how i was able to stack up 100,000 stews or so. And lotsa other items too. I dont play it anyway just stacking foods up ::3

Fashion Designer
    Btw i just tried to go edit mode and blocked the door with a counter, i dont see customers visiting my shop anymore. But i earned coins, let mee see if i will lose the food later on. ::3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast