Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shovel

Rhino Keeper

Shovel

How in the heck do i get a shovel?! I'm level 19 and still haven't received not even one. I need hammers too. Also, how often does Lilly come into the restaurant?

Executive Chef
    Shovels, hammers, planks, nails, blueprints...all building parts come from CID the Construction work.

Not sure about the exact timing for Lily but she seems to show up in my shop every 40-60 minutes. If I have been gone for a while she shows up within a few minutes of me opening my game.

Rhino Keeper
    lol same here....18 level still waiting for the shovel...ITS JUST A JOKE!!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't start receiving them regularly until about level 22-23. Other than for goal purposes, I don't understand why we even need to open more than a couple slots though due to the spice station only allowing you to make 1 at a time. And right now for me, I have a 1hr spice or 3 hr spice. No actual recipes that call for them. I actually just posted something in regards to this. Also, the only reason I open more slots is too free up space in my toolbox but I noticed after opening my 4th slot that in order to open a 5th slot, you have to have 10 seeds and 3 or 4 shovels. There's no way I'll ever have enough space for that, lol

Rhino Keeper
    so we have to wait until level 22 or more?
    cause until now (level 18) haven't receive even one shovel. And i need one to open a slot for the goal.
    Its ridiculous !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by konstans07 View Post
    so we have to wait until level 22 or more?
    cause until now (level 18) haven't receive even one shovel. And i need one to open a slot for the goal.
    Its ridiculous !!
    No I didn't say it that. That's just my experience. Hopefully yours and others will be different and hopefully you'll get one sooner!

Rhino Keeper
    lol winny )

4 more levels and we will see!! Many I'm not gonna delete this game...yet....just to see when i will get the shovel!!!! Soooo curious...!!!

New Resident
    I just reached level 26 and still haven't received a shovel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Reveler View Post
    I just reached level 26 and still haven't received a shovel.
    Do whaaaaaaat?!?! Level 26 and you have yet to get a single shovel??? Thats just not right

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by konstans07 View Post
    lol winny )

4 more levels and we will see!! Many I'm not gonna delete this game...yet....just to see when i will get the shovel!!!! Soooo curious...!!!
    Keep us posted! Especially after reading a level 26 player still hasn't received one Has me very curious

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast