Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 1-9-15 Santa Claws Sale Package

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Hi Evi! I've been mulling it over all day and I think I'm going to buy it! Only because I got 3 iTunes gift cards for Christmas so it's not technically "my money" that I will be spending! Lol! That and I just can't stand to see my Christmas critters in a fire habitat any longer, especially Mr. Claws!
    Good luck making your decision! It sure would be easier for me to decide if the price was $10! ������
    I already bought it too bad it will stay in my storage until the new expansions

Rhino Keeper
    No thanks to this. I already have a Santa (which I spent many gems to breed already!) - not paying $15 for a second one and a habitat that is already out of season.

Executive Chef
    Does the holiday hamlet only hold 2 animals? I was going to buy one for my son since he couldn't breed a Santa claws, but if it only holds 2 creatures I will reconsider. I also don't love the idea that it's okay for people not to be able to breed something because they can just buy it later.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Does the holiday hamlet only hold 2 animals? I was going to buy one for my son since he couldn't breed a Santa claws, but if it only holds 2 creatures I will reconsider. I also don't love the idea that it's okay for people not to be able to breed something because they can just buy it later.
    It holds three - only the three Christmas element animals (Reindeer, Poodle, Santa Claws) can go in it.

The game is designed to make money by releasing limited animals with very low odds, that many people will be unable to breed, and then selling them later. It works. They're going to keep doing it. The only thing you can do is decide how much money you want to spend buying ones you miss... I personally don't think I will ever feel comfortable buying ones I couldn't get through breeding or the tournament. I just feel like I should have been able to get it for free. But I do know it's designed so that I will definitely not get every limited animal for free.

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Well considering I already have Santa claws I see no value here. I really like the habitat but it's not worth $15. I'll pass!!
    How many animals does the habitat hold? 3 or 4?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itdragson View Post
    How many animals does the habitat hold? 3 or 4?
    Unfortunately 3. Why was this habitat for 500 gems when it holds only 3, God knows...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234