Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1-9-15 Santa Claws Sale Package

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Coin limit is 25,000 gold I believe.
    Just checked mine and that limit is correct. I spent the gems on it but only after I managed to breed all 3 Christmas critters. Got Santa 2 days before the goal expired.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Just checked mine and that limit is correct. I spent the gems on it but only after I managed to breed all 3 Christmas critters. Got Santa 2 days before the goal expired.
    Thanks for the help guys! I wanted to make sure it didn't have some ridiculously low limit like the $2500 fire habitats! Those things fill up so fast! Lol!

Congrats Tuffy on getting all 3 critters! I have all 3 as well so that's why I'm torn...I don't need another Santa Claws but I REALLY want the habitat! Ugh! Decisions, decisions!!! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Thanks for the help guys! I wanted to make sure it didn't have some ridiculously low limit like the $2500 fire habitats! Those things fill up so fast! Lol!

Congrats Tuffy on getting all 3 critters! I have all 3 as well so that's why I'm torn...I don't need another Santa Claws but I REALLY want the habitat! Ugh! Decisions, decisions!!! Lol
    Sweet hutch let me know what you decide bc I'm debating also

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still undecided, I tried so hard and only got the toy poodle! He is so lonely as there is nothing else allowed in the holiday hamlet beside him for company. One qn will help please-Is Santa a super rare?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    I'm still undecided, I tried so hard and only got the toy poodle! He is so lonely as there is nothing else allowed in the holiday hamlet beside him for company. One qn will help please-Is Santa a super rare?
    Yes it is a super rare
    I wish we could buy it together, I'll keep the hamlet and you Santa claws

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Yes it is a super rare
    I wish we could buy it together, I'll keep the hamlet and you Santa claws
    Yep trading would be so good. The fact he is a super rare and I do like Santas white beardy mane I will buy the pack.

Rhino Keeper
    im not gonna buy it myself, muling it over i really dont find it worth it when i already have all the christmas animals. will just have to wait and see if a hamlet comes up next christmas, i like the habitat but meh, i dont want a santa only to sell it for 100 when its clearly worth alot more then that
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Sweet hutch let me know what you decide bc I'm debating also
    Hi Evi! I've been mulling it over all day and I think I'm going to buy it! Only because I got 3 iTunes gift cards for Christmas so it's not technically "my money" that I will be spending! Lol! That and I just can't stand to see my Christmas critters in a fire habitat any longer, especially Mr. Claws!
    Good luck making your decision! It sure would be easier for me to decide if the price was $10! ������

Fashion Designer
    It would be very easy for me to decide if it also included a reindeer. That challenge left me with one pheasant, three poodles, no reindeer, no santa and I didn't even count the ferrets!

Rhino Keeper
    I have no christmas critters at all, so... No, sorry.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast