Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gem warnings... PLEASE.

Yes, yes, yes! RS2 needs to have a confirmation button before spending gems!! Very discouraging, which means I'm more likely to quit, which won't gain Storm 8 anything....

Farm Supplier
    I'm doing the catering event now and just happened to lose 60 gems by accident.

You know when the game "hiccups" a bit? Like when you're playing and all of a sudden it freezes for a few seconds, and then the game reverts to how it was a couple of minutes before?
    Yeah. I delivered my final order for yesterday and tapped on the green button to collect the reward. Nothing happened. I thought maybe my finger was sweaty or something and my tap didn't register, so I waited a bit. And when I went to try again, suddenly the screen changed and the day went back to being incomplete and I SPENT 60 GEMS TO FINISH IT. I had all the necessary orders ready and there was absolutely NO NEED to spend a single gem.

I don't think complaining here will do much to help since the gem traps are never ever going to go away, but I just wanted to share my frustration with you guys since I almost punched my phone yesterday. I had just enough to buy that second chateau stove I've been wanting for weeks. Things like these really make me not feel like paying for gems if there's a good possibility they'll just go to waste in some stupid way.

Yes please fix this problem!! I'm missing over 45 gems since the last cruise event and its extremely frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    I almost collected 250 gems. Then they took me 100 for stupid thing ...(to started wedding cruise earlier. And it happens all the time. I lost so many gems. Is there possible to collect 250 gems for new applians withiout these gem traps? Of course if you not buy then with real money all 250or more and to spend at once?

The devs would of already of done something like this by now if they wanted to. I asked this years ago for Bakery Story 1 and it never happened so.... Overall RS2 is due for an update. Gem button, new food stand/stoves and at least a community store to sell your own stuff and more counters. Maybe they aren't making much revenue to invest into features like this.

Farm Supplier
    I like to spend gems on decoration in FS.(stil playing) And also I liked to buy decoration in BS or RS. ( I quit that games) . But other games like RS2 I use gems only to improve the game. I wanted to buy at least 1 appliance ( 250 gems) but it is not possible. I tried really. I didn't react when they took me 10 or 20 , but 100 ... I'm angry. I wrote them. [] When I buy decoration it is easier . In FS when I collect 50 or 60 I don't wait, open inventory and buy something nice. But in Rs2 is very hard. I also played farm story 2 . Also not possible to save gems. Only thing I know you have to spend as soon as possible or it will be some trap. Or to buy a lot with real money and also spend quick or it will be trap. That's the part of the game.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-18-16 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Removed support issues - communication between you and Support is private

Farm Supplier
    About 2 hours ago TL took me about 100 gems. I checked 3 times all stores, there were no speeding anyting , I didn't buy anything , I didn't even open that place with decoration . I checked cruise it is untouched and my goals stay at the same place also it was no speeding anything . I had about 180 gems , now I have 83. I wrote TL email. It is only one explanation for this -they took it accidentally Or on purpose. I will wait several days , to give them time. But if they don't return me my gems I quit all TL game. I want to thank all people for good cooperation and because they probably won't return I want to thank all forums and playing I had nice practise of English language. This was not my fault, not even with finger corner this time and I can't see point in further playing

Farm Supplier
    So nobody can help or even responded. No wonder I got this forgotton thread .

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but the forum cannot help. For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123