Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Jan-07 Ice Rink

Rhino Keeper
    So can someone keep me right with this please? At the end of all this, the ice rink is the reward and we don't have to pay anything extra for it?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    So can someone keep me right with this please? At the end of all this, the ice rink is the reward and we don't have to pay anything extra for it?
    Well, u sd be right (:
    At the end of monthly goals we r gettin our "grandprix" as a reward, for free. But still, it has its price, so if we want to buy 2nd one of same, for example, we have to pay coins for it... kinda ))
    And yes, I hope too that the reward will be ice rink and not the winter couple!
    We sd just wait and see the progress if our avantguards

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Well, u sd be right (:
    At the end of monthly goals we r gettin our "grandprix" as a reward, for free. But still, it has its price, so if we want to buy 2nd one of same, for example, we have to pay coins for it... kinda ))
    And yes, I hope too that the reward will be ice rink and not the winter couple!
    We sd just wait and see the progress if our avantguards
    Thanks. Fingers crossed then.

Farm Supplier
    I heard from a reliable neighbor that 2nd goal oven takes 6 frozen fuses and 6 ice ...FYI

Executive Chef

Fashion Designer
    This kind of has me wondering if it's even worth stocking up on "valentine gifts" like Rose and Romance Ribbon. Lately, they've just been throwing brand new parts at us anyway. It definitely makes it a bit harder to get these built now, but it also now renders old parts pretty much useless, outside of building old appliances you haven't made yet. ...and I'm assuming next month it'll be entirely different and they'll throw some old parts back in again. At least they are mixing things up a bit, I guess.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    vanacatu, your chart warms my little ocd heart. thank you so much for putting in the effort!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier

Red face

I don't think I'll stock up on those old parts. Maybe they will give new romantic parts 😁 btw great thread. Thanks. I will build more ovens due to short recipes otherwise I'll never finish the goals as my food gets spoilt. Hahaha. I prefer 6 to 18 hours recipes. It's a phone game not a game game. Please tl, make it more sensible to play than hourly recipes.
    Last edited by greengold7; 01-08-15 at 11:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    vanacatu! You are such a dear for making those charts!

This month i tried to be smarter and patient. Bought only 5 of the first appliance. Knew they'd ask for the same new parts so now i have a nice little stockpile for the second appliance

wow! thank you guys /*shy curtsy*/ yep, i like tables and order (excel sheets and databases i mean, not our little guys eating orders at the tables: they r so ugly that i'm sorry abt their moms each time i look at their heads), so why not share from time to time )))

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast