Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Chimpala - 2015 Jan 7

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow, I half expected a timer to actually come up, like it did with panda unicornucopia harvest hedgehog or something. I put fire earth in after the quest timer thinking he was still available. Now that's a wasted 12hours -.- ah well can keep at the golden retriever I suppose
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    No luck for me either... First limited animal I will not get and honestly I don't care anymore. Not spending one cent again on this game, like someone said "limited time story". They ruined the game completely with all those limited animals for no reason. Just not fun anymore
    I forgot but I actually got it, on my last try just after writing this...

If it can work like that all the time, write when you are frustrated and then get a new animal it would be great lol

Banned
    I can't find a thread on Chimpala. I just got 4 in a row using Stately Steed and Crystal Unicorn, so it is currently breedable.
    Also got a Jade Kirin! Using Empuress and CU. I was actually speed breeding for the cozy Cuddler and the other one and just wanted to see what the "Royal" breeding element would do. No luck whatsoever on the two limited animals. 😕

Farm Supplier
    I got a chimpala as well. No luck on the two limited animals for me too 🙁

Rhino Keeper
    I got one as the last breeding I could do for the Cuddly Cub and Cozy Cuddler. The timer was 18 minutes over the event expiration. I kept wondering what it was until I found an egg chart with a picture of the egg. Used a Honey Bear and Solar Simian.

It currently says it is not available though breeding. How are you breeding this animal?

Fashion Designer
    Storm8 is lazy about updating the creature descriptions when they bring back retired animals. We never know if one is breedable until someone actually breeds it.

Banned
    ^^^^ So much this!

I will have to try breeding for it! I like how unique it is. We do not see this often it seems. Do not get me wrong I like the variations but I also like new and unique

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314