Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimpala - 2015 Jan 7

The Honorable Panda

Chimpala - 2015 Jan 7

Chimpala - new creature
    More information on Chimpala in Creatures Guide.

14 Hours

Your Animals will go bananas over their new Forest friend! Not only is this Creature wise, it is also quite agile. Be sure to give the Chimpala ample space in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-07-18 at 11:12 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Um, trying to be nice here. It looks... interesting?

The baby is cute anyway.

Executive Chef
    I'm just pleased that I can look at it and not IMMEDIATELY know which animal it's cloned from.

It's ok. I don't really get the name as I don't see any chimp in it, but I like it better than several of the animals we've seen recently.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    I'm just pleased that I can look at it and not IMMEDIATELY know which animal it's cloned from.

It's ok. I don't really get the name as I don't see any chimp in it, but I like it better than several of the animals we've seen recently.
    Hahaha
    I was thinking the same... Finally something new and unique

P.s. I love it though

Executive Chef

My guess is the mane portion is supposed to be the chimp part (although it looks more like an orangutan). I think the body is from the Jackalope since an Impala is similar to an antelope.

Executive Chef
    Hello it's beautiful, I'm looking forward to breed it. I do not understand some players, they just whine around with clone etc It is a game and if a do not like a good, but one can breed the animals or not. Everyone has their favorite animals and can build his island as he likes, it's all fun around for. Who does not like the game, may he indeed looking for something suitable for him in the game and find.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello it's beautiful, I'm looking forward to breed it. I do not understand some players, they just whine around with clone etc It is a game and if a do not like a good, but one can breed the animals or not. Everyone has their favorite animals and can build his island as he likes, it's all fun around for. Who does not like the game, may he indeed looking for something suitable for him in the game and find.
    I don't think it's unreasonable, with the amount of money that people spend on this game, to expect them to do something more than release animals we've already seen as new animals when they've done nothing but change the color. It probably takes about 30 seconds to clone an animal and change its color. For the amount of money they make on this game, I'd like to see them spend some time making new and unique designs for the animals. I'm fine with them having similar or the same basic body type, but we have truly seen some AWFUL clones where they are literally identical in a different color. That's what I object to. I do very much like the game - that's why I want to see more beautiful unique animals and not be expected to get excited over and over about an animal I've ALREADY seen.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it's unreasonable, with the amount of money that people spend on this game, to expect them to do something more than release animals we've already seen as new animals when they've done nothing but change the color. It probably takes about 30 seconds to clone an animal and change its color. For the amount of money they make on this game, I'd like to see them spend some time making new and unique designs for the animals. I'm fine with them having similar or the same basic body type, but we have truly seen some AWFUL clones where they are literally identical in a different color. That's what I object to. I do very much like the game - that's why I want to see more beautiful unique animals and not be expected to get excited over and over about an animal I've ALREADY seen.
    To be fair, they do seem to put in a decent amount of effort into things like battle animations - which is weird, because you only see them for a few seconds and not that often (or at all, depending on the animal). I'd rather they put that time/effort into rigging new body types or something instead. (For example, the mistletoed sloth looks ridiculous when it skips around, but at least that sort of differentiates it and makes it cute!)

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this new creature can't wait to breed it yay
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    So do you guys think this is earth and fire?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast