Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: January 7th 2015

Fashion Designer
    Like it, I hope we get goals! I'm getting soooooo bored with this game! Didn't do xmas goals so I want something I can finally do. I'm just about ready to close up my shops in RS & BS. Ugh.....BORING!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Quite nice overall, though the ice skating item seems a bit small. Seriously, how would those poor kids actually skate on that? Two "steps" in either direction?

Also, I really wish they would just disclose goal updates somehow, if they insist on not putting the appliances in the picture. Only a day away, but I would like to know ahead of time if I should be annoyed by an early gift tomorrow or not lol.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Already freezing and an update to make us feel even colder so no ty
    im pleased if others are happy tho. However we can wonder why an update with apparently no connection with food at all???
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Nice update. Would be nice if the skater girl is for coins.

Rhino Keeper
    oh, i love this. also gem item i guess. it's so cute and lovely.

Rhino Keeper
    That lil skater girl is SO cute. Can't wait to see her in neighboring restaurants!

Has anyone noticed that there are what look to be Christmas trees next to the ice rink?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neysstorm View Post
    Has anyone noticed that there are what look to be Christmas trees next to the ice rink?
    Yes! It's cute. However I do not like the table or wallpaper, overall cute update.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Ice Skating rink is adorable! Hoping I can buy for Coins!

Overall cute update, at least better that the update in BS!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast