Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

I've been playing for a while, what do you guys think? I have 349 Godfather pinky rings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	17648  

Host(ess)
    lucky you ... my account is 3 years old and ive only got 122 pinky rings lol ... though i capped my mission energy at 75 to ensure i have enough s**** points for attack/defense ... overall very nice income ... though i feel personally you invested too many SP in missions ... you may find yourself losing more fights because either your attack SP is not high enough to crack your enemies defenses, OR your defense SP is too low to stop attackers from breaking through your defenses .... but of course, SP distribution is your choice.

pinky rings for an attack account are a major game changer ... since all other attack/defense abilities roughly cancel each other out (not taking into account SP placement) ... pinky ring attack of 123 beats its defense of 74 by a long shot ... so a pure attack account with 1500 rings will almost always beat a pure defense account with the same abilities/rings....

without those pinky rings, a pure attack account would run into trouble with a pure defense account ... assuming lvl 300 ... (482 att * 1500 = 723,000) versus (508 def * 1500 = 762,000) -- (DEF 39,000 point advantage)... now lets add pinky rings to the mix .... (605 att * 1500 = 907,500) verses (582 def * 1500 =873,000) -- (ATT 34,500 point advantage).

of course s**** point placement plays a critical role ... plus a random element of luck also determines whether you win or lose a fight ... but with correct SP placement and heaps of pinky rings, you're likely to win the vast majority of fights (my win ratio is well over 95%)