Thread: Quickest way to get expansion permits?

Rhino Keeper

Quickest way to get expansion permits?

What is the quickest way you've found to get trade tickets/expansion permits? I feel like i'm doing something wrong because it takes me forever and I can't figure out how to do it faster.

Nightclub Owner
    It takes quite some time to acquire them. I use my inventory overflow to make tickets. I generate 2-3 tickets a day without focusing on their production or outcome (maxed anyway with most things). If you really want to convert your dominion toward ticket production, I suggest to do the Eggs & Diary trade, alternate with the meat and trapper trade. For that, you need a field of cows and chicken and convert as much as you can energy toward petting them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    The fastest way for me to get tickets is to do the "Eggs and Dairy" exchange. The cows and chickens replenish faster and it only takes two hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Alternative is stockpiling Christmas tree and chop them up. I got 5 trade tickets so far for 100 trees (300 energy).