Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 6: Blizard - 2015 Jan 6

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeh2369 View Post
    I have used a lvl9 Santa Claws and the Xmas element in 2 battles now against the lvl43 Jackalope and got neutral attacks on all 6 attacks. However, this may be that TL have pulled their usual stunt and decided to have me stuck on this guy as I just cannot beat it at the moment no matter what I try
    The Xmas element is Neutral to both Nature and Fire, so you should expect a Neutral result of an Xmas attack to a Nature/Fire creature. See Page 1 of this thread for other choices that may work better. To win the battle I would use Steamtrunk.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 01-08-15 at 11:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The Xmas element is Neutral to both Nature and Fire, so you should expect a Neutral result to a Nature/Fire creature. See Page 1 of this thread for other choices that may work better. To win the battle I would use Steamtrunk.
    Ah. I think I have read zen's new graphic on the previous page incorrectly then. I read that Xmas was strong over nature and fire. I have tried my Steamtrunk a few times now. I will beat the little blighter soon!!!

Executive Chef
    Ah. I think I have read zen's new graphic on the previous page incorrectly then. I read that Xmas was strong over nature and fire. I have tried my Steamtrunk a few times now. I will beat the little blighter soon!!!
    Xmas is strong against Water and Treasure but Neutral against everything else. Good luck in your battle. It's going to take me a while to take down the Blizard BOSS to finish up.

Executive Chef
    On the graphic, only if element 1 is directly above element 2 does that mean it is strong to it. If there is an element 3 between element 1 and 2, that means that 1 > 3 >2... but NOT that 1 > 2. In fact, it could be a circular relationship (like how earth > fire > nature > earth > fire etc.).

Also, because TL keeps adding new elements all of the time, the relationships which were so simple are now really complex. And so almost every element has to be shown in the graphic twice to cover all its relationships. Be sure to look for another of that element in that graphic, even if you've found one. Or refer to the OP's table of best choices which factors in all the elements of the attacker and defender for to let you know which is a net positive for you.

Executive Chef
    Completed the battleground and the egg is in storage along with 10 other eggs that I need to hatch someday. At least the 10 gem goal requiring me to hatch it, doesn't have a timer on it yet.

I used my level 15 Santa Claws in the first battle of each round to gather some data on the Xmas element. Turned out to be a good choice since Xmas has no weakness. In the first battle of each round (excluding the BOSS rounds) Santa Claws had 38 wins to 34 losses. Not bad going into the battle blind.

Other observations: No defensive wins, it seems as that feature was removed from this battleground. It would be interesting to see if the earlier battlegrounds still allow a defensive victory for players that have not reached them yet. The BOSSes in this battleground were much tougher to defeat than in the Thorilla battleground. Seemed easier to get a Critical Hit but all types of hits seemed to do less damage. Didn't run across any new creatures (a little disappointed in that).

I hope everyone enjoys their battles, I did.

Executive Chef
    I finished my battlegrounds this afternoon and blizzard is waiting in line to evolve.
    I won 75% of my battles with level 15 treasure toucans (2 of them) and golden retriever
    If I remember correctly, Kooky once said that using the treasure animals in battles won't reset the timer to collect the gems but I'm starting to think otherwise. I haven't collected my daily from them (today)as of yet. Can one of the mods reconfirm if the timer in fact does reset or not when using these animals in the fights?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Completed the battleground and the egg is in storage along with 10 other eggs that I need to hatch someday. At least the 10 gem goal requiring me to hatch it, doesn't have a timer on it yet.

(...)
    The goals for the Battlegrounds doesn't have timer, I'm still on Twilight Troll goal xD

I saw that Unicornucopia is expiring soon and realise I had 1 (lvl10) in one account. Have started using it from Lvl 27 onwards and it has scored a critical hit each time. Even against Aquatter boss it registered Rock weak and Leaf neutral yet it manages to score a critical hit again every time.

IMO Unicornucopia is even more awesome (almost immortal) than Unicorn (love the sparkling golden halo during battle) so have tried speed breeding in another account. Sadly no luck

Partial battle result :- Examples of Unicornucopia at battle...

27) DDevil12 (LgF) < Unicopia10 RcRc sooo pretty!!!
    losses : Unicorn14 Gnx3 lost
    losses : ASloth12 (RL) Rsx3 lost
    27) DDevil12 (LgF) <

28) Koala (LgD) < Unicopia10 (RL) RcRc
    28) Koala (LgD) < ? ASloth??

29) DBat13 (DR) < Unicopia10 (RL) RnLc
    29) DBat13 (DR) < ????

30) Aquatter15 (WL) <
    1. Unicopia10 (RL) RwLcLn
    2. Unicopia10 (RL) LnRcRw
    3. Unicorn14 Gsx3
    4. Pony15 FnFcFn
    5. Unicorn14 Gsx3
    6. Unicopia10 Rw

31) Skyger15 (D) < Unicorn14 GcGwGw
    31) Skyger15 (D) < ???

32) THawk13 (LgL) < Rampage12 RnFsFc
    losses : Unicorn14 Gsx3 lost
    32) THawk13 (LgL) < ???

33) SolarSimian13 (LF) < Unicopia10 RnLwRc
    33) SolarSimian13 (LF) < ???

Wins SolarSimian too with weak and neutral elements!! Awesome!!

Note : Battling blind starting with Unicorn or Unicornucopia!!
    Last edited by DragonMoon006; 01-09-15 at 04:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    these battlegrounds are slow, slow going for me this time. i'm hoping to have it cleared in a few days, which i get isn't exactly slow, but...

i think i've gotten too used to the tournaments. this is tiring.
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Rhino Keeper
    Uff.. at last, finished! Really annoying, not at all amused. That's why it lasted so long.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast