Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Battleground 6: Blizard - 2015 Jan 6

Executive Chef
    Does anyone see any red remaining for the elephantom here? No, I'm not imagining that I defeated him? Then why do I have to defeat him again?? Argh!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	17748  
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

That happened to me too. I had to hit him one more time to defeat him. I imagine it has 1% life left and it isn't enough to show up. Just a guess though.

Fashion Designer
    The Pumpkin Panda's attack is just plain creepy.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm.. Round 75 my Santa Claws got neutral hits on both elements. Not sure why it's on the guide. :/
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerlynx View Post
    That happened to me too. I had to hit him one more time to defeat him. I imagine it has 1% life left and it isn't enough to show up. Just a guess though.
    Same thing happened to me on the last level when I fought the Blizard.

Rhino Keeper
    On lvl79 sooooooo cant wait to get this one, its been a long grind but I'm just glad it's a guaranteed result at the end, unlike when you miss out on tournaments or pumpkin panda and menoram no matter how hard you tried for them
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    This is the first battlegrounds I went halfway then stopped. I went that far to be able to update the element strengths graphic. But now I am pausing so that I can update again, using the Battlegrounds as opposed to an Arena tournament, if another new update appears.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    This is the first battlegrounds I went halfway then stopped. I went that far to be able to update the element strengths graphic. But now I am pausing so that I can update again, using the Battlegrounds as opposed to an Arena tournament, if another new update appears.
    That makes sense and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are thankful for your sacrifice on this to help keep us updated on the elements
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    I am experimenting with my Smitten Kitten to deduce the Valentine element's strength & weaknesses. Next I will try the Treent.

EDIT: I see Ready already figured otu the Treent in the Making Sense of the Battlegrounds thread. So I have moved my discussion over there.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-10-15 at 09:30 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213