Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground 6: Blizard - 2015 Jan 6

Executive Chef

Battleground 6: Blizard - 2015 Jan 6

[Note: the game spells it with only one "z" - not a spelling error on my part!]
    Blizard - super rare water-earth
    13:00 incubation, 18:00 evolution

Round Opponent Strong Elements Best Bets (in order from best to great to good)
    1 Frostfang electric, Xmas Electric with anything but fire. Poodle.
    2 Rock Rhino nature, gem Emerald. Unicorn. Nature no fire or electric.
    3 Plantlers gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with water, dark or fire.
    4 Pandaffodil fire, gem Ruby. Unicorn. Fire with anything but earth.
    5 Skyger fire Fire with anything but gem.
    6 Armordillo earth, water, gem Water-earth. Unicorn. {Earth or water} with nature.
    7 Racmoon nature, treasure Treasure. Nature with anything but electric.
    8 Lightning Leopard earth Earth with anything but water.
    9 Pyro Pony earth, water Water-earth. {water or earth} with {fire or electric}
    10 Rainguin BOSS nature, gem, Xmas Emerald. Poodle. Gem. Nature with anything but fire.
    11 Planther fire x2 Fire with anything but earth.
    12 Fire Glider earth x2 Earth with no nature or dark.
    13 Fairy Ferret fire, water, gem Ruby. Steam Trunk. Unicorn. {fire or water} with {electric or earth}
    14 Frostfang electric, Xmas Electric with anything but fire. Poodle.
    15 Porkupine fire, gem Ruby. Unicorn. Fire with anything but water.
    16 Shock Fox nature, earth, gem Emerald. Earth-nature. Unicorn. Dark-nature or dark-earth.
    17 Rock Rhino nature, gem Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with no fire or electric.
    18 Turtisle electric, gem, Xmas Citrine. Unicorn. Any Xmas animal, or electric with anything but earth.
    19 Conducktor earth, electric, Xmas Electric-earth. Citrine. {electric or earth} with {nature or dark}, or poodle.
    20 Elephantum BOSS fire, earth, treasure Earth-fire. Treasure. {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark or electric}.
    21 Pandaffodil fire, gem Ruby. Unicorn. Fire with anything but earth.
    22 Chameneon electric, treasure, Xmas Treasure. Any Xmas, or electric with anything but gem.
    23 Chromadile electric, treasure, Xmas Treasure. Any Xmas, or electric with anything but gem.
    24 Arboar electric, gem, Xmas Citrine. Unicorn. Any Xmas, or electric with anything but earth.
    25 Frankenswine fire x2 Ruby. Fire with anything but earth.
    26 Pyro Pony earth, water Water-earth. {water or earth} with {fire or electric}.
    27 Daredevil earth x2 Earth with no nature or dark.
    28 Koala Cadabra fire, earth, treasure Earth-fire. Treasure. {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark or electric}
    29 Dream Bat nature, treasure Treasure. Nature with anything but electric.
    30 Aquatter BOSS electric, gem, Xmas Citrine. Unicorn. Any Xmas, or electric with anything but earth.
    31 Skyger fire Fire with anything but gem.
    32 Thunderhawk fire, gem Ruby. Unicorn. Fire with anything but water.
    33 Solar Simian fire, water, gem. Ruby. Steam Trunk. Unicorn. Fire with {electric or earth}.
    34 Bamboon gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn or Ruby. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    35 Spruce Moose fire x2 Ruby. Fire with anything but earth.
    36 Chameneon electric, treasure, Xmas Treasure. Any Xmas, or electric with anything but gem.
    37 Bansheep fire, earth, treasure Earth-fire. Treasure. {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark or electric}
    38 Falconch earth, electric, Xmas Electric-earth. Citrine. {electric or earth} with {nature or dark}. Poodle.
    39 Armordillo earth, water, gem Water-earth. Unicorn. {Earth or water} with nature.
    40 Iciclaw BOSS nature, gem, Xmas Emerald. Poodle. Gem. Nature with anything but fire.
    41 Hedgehog gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    42 Terrorier fire, earth, water, treasure Earth-fire, water-fire or water-earth. Treasure.
    43 Jackalope fire, water, gem. Ruby. Steam Trunk. Unicorn. Fire with {electric or earth}.
    44 Volcamel earth, water, gem Water-earth. Unicorn. Nature with {earth or water}.
    45 Glacial Griffin nature, gem, Xmas Emerald. Poodle. Gem. Nature with anything but fire.
    46 Lightning Leopard earth Earth with anything but water.
    47 Werewolf gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    48 Thunder Mammoth nature, earth, gem Emerald. Earth-nature. Unicorn. Dark with {nature or earth}.
    49 Scarecrow nature, treasure Treasure. Nature with anything but electric.
    50 Zapra BOSS fire, earth, treasure Earth-fire. Treasure. {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark or electric}
    51 Racmoon nature, treasure Treasure. Nature with anything but electric.
    52 Rockodile nature, gem, Xmas Emerald. Poodle. Gem. Nature with anything but fire.
    53 Steam Trunk earth, electric, (Xmas) Electric-earth. Citrine. {Earth or electric} with water.
    54 Gold Lion earth x2 Earth with no nature or dark.
    55 Terradactyl nature, earth, gem Emerald. Earth-nature. Unicorn. Dark with {nature or earth}.
    56 Pandaffodil fire, gem Ruby. Unicorn. Fire with anything but earth.
    57 Fallaby fire, water, gem. Ruby. Steam Trunk. Unicorn. Fire with {electric or earth}.
    58 Twilight Troll fire x2 Ruby. Fire with anything but earth.
    59 Thorilla nature, earth, gem Emerald. Earth-nature. Unicorn. Dark with {nature or earth}.
    60 Treebra BOSS gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    61 Sea Lion electric, treasure, Xmas Treasure. Any Xmas, or electric with anything but gem.
    62 Peamoth fire x2 Fire with anything but earth.
    63 Vinotaur fire, water, gem. Ruby. Steam Trunk. Unicorn. Fire with {electric or earth}.
    64 Grassquatch gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    65 Cosmic Phoenix fire, earth, water, treasure Earth-fire, water-fire or water-earth. Treasure.
    66 Conducktor earth, electric, Xmas Electric-earth. Citrine. {electric or earth} with {nature or dark}. Poodle.
    67 Harvest Hedgehog gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    68 Vampire Cat earth, water, gem Water-earth. Unicorn. Nature with {earth or water}.
    69 Ancient Sloth gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    70 Treasure Toucan BOSS nature, Xmas Poodle. Xmas-fire, or nature with anything but gem or dark.
    71 Turtisle electric, gem, Xmas Citrine. Unicorn. Any Xmas, or electric with anything but earth.
    72 Pumpkin Panda gem x2, nature Emerald. Unicorn. Nature with {water, dark or fire}.
    73 Yak-o-Lantern earth, water, gem Water-earth. Unicorn. Nature with {earth or water}.
    74 Aurora Pegasus fire x2 Fire with anything but earth.
    75 Ruby Razorback water, treasure Xmas Treasure. Xmas-fire, or water with anything but nature.
    76 Gargolem nature, treasure Treasure. Nature with anything but electric.
    77 Onyx Ox fire, earth, water, treasure Earth-fire, water-fire or water-earth. Treasure.
    78 Thanksgibbon fire, earth, water, treasure Earth-fire, water-fire or water-earth. Treasure.
    79 Citrine Peregrin dark, treasure Treasure. Dark with {fire, electric or earth}.
    80 Blizard BOSS nature, gem, Xmas Emerald. Poodle. Gem. Nature with anything but fire.

How to read the graphic:
    • You want to choose the best animal (in terms of both rarity and level) that is overall strong to the animal you are battling.
    • If an element is depicted right above another it is strong to it. Right beneath = weak to it. If neither right above nor right below, it is neutral.
      For example, fire is strong to dark and nature, weak to earth and water, and neutral to electric, treasure and gem.
    • If you add together your strengths and weaknesses to get a net positive, it is a good choice of elements.
    • Because TL keeps adding new elements, the graphic keep becoming more convoluted. I apologize if it is hard to read now. It used to be so simple! Anyway, because of the extreme number of elements and relationships (most are > 2 others and > 2 others now), once you have found the element you are looking for in the graphic, look again - most elements have to appear in the graphic twice now.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 01-08-15 at 01:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    I will be using my santa claws as my first try in all the early rounds so as to determine it's spot in the battle graphic so I can update that. Since it will be weak or neutral in most cases, I will probably progress more slowly than usual. I will keep the OP updated with info those who go faster post.

Xmas element in battle:

STRONG against water.
    STRONG against treasure.

neutral against fire.
    neutral against nature.
    neutral against earth.
    neutral against dark.
    neutral against electric.

gem - ???

I suspect it is weak to gem because that's the only element left to test and it's not weak to anything else. But we'll have to test it to find out.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 01-06-15 at 02:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man, I thought when I saw that that you had just misspelled blizzard but I realized that's the name of the animal. Phew, haha. I was about to storm in here and be like EXCUSE ME...

Excited for a new battlegrounds, though!

Executive Chef
    My winners :
    NOTE: I am testing the Xmas element until I determine it's strengths and weaknesses vs. all the other elements. So other than frostfang, I don't recommend Santa Claws for anyone using people's list to pick a combatant.
    1. Santa Claws > Frostfang (strong)
    2. Unicorn > Rock Rhino.
    3. Santa Claws > Plantlers (neutral)
    4. Unicorn > Pandaffodil.
    5. Santa Claws > Skyger (neutral)
    6. Santa Claws > Armordillo (neutral)
    7. Santa Claws > Racmoon (neutral)
    8. Ancient Sloth > Lightning Leopard
    9. Cold Turkey > Pyro Pony
    10. Alternating Unicorn & Ancient Sloth > Rainguin Boss
    11. Ruby Razorback > Planther
    12. Cold Turkey > Fire Glider
    13. Skeletal Dragon > Fairy Ferret
    14. Terradactyl > Frostfang
    15. Vinotaur > Porkupine
    16. Ancient Sloth > Shock Fox
    17. Unicorn > Rock Rhino
    18. Unicorn > Turtisle
    19. Terradactyl > Conducktor
    20. Alternating Skeletal Dragon & Toucan > Elephantum Boss
    21. Ruby Razorback > Pandaffodil
    22. Terradactyl > Chameneon
    23. Toucan > Chromadile
    24. Unicorn > Arboar
    25. Vinotaur > Frankenswine
    26. Cold Turkey > Pyro Pony
    27. Terradactyl > Daredevil
    28. Skeletal Dragon > Koala Cadabra
    29. Ancient Sloth > Dream Bat
    30. Alternating Unicorn & Santa Claws > Aquatter Boss
    31. Nightmare > Skyger
    32. Nightmare > Thunderhawk
    33. Skeletal Dragon > Solar Simian
    34. Vinotaur > Bamboon
    35. Vinotaur > Spruce Moose
    36. Santa Claws > Chameneon
    37. Skeletal Dragon > Bansheep
    38. Ancient Sloth > Falconch
    39. Cold Turkey > Armordillo
    40. Alternating Toy Poodle & Unicorn > Iciclaw Boss
    41. Vinotaur > Hedgehog
    42. Skeletal Dragon > Terrorier
    43. Steam Trunk > Jackalope
    44. Cold Turkey > Volcamel
    45. Ancient Sloth > Glacial Griffin
    46. Ancient Sloth > Lightning Leopard

My Xmas element experimentation:
    • Xmas attack was STRONG vs. pure water.
    • neutral vs. pure earth.
    • neutral vs. earth-nature. Since it is neutral vs. earth, it must also be neutral vs. nature for the result to be neutral.
    • neutral vs. pure dark.
    • neutral vs. earth-fire (thanks, ninasidstorm8). Since it is neutral vs. earth, it must also be neutral vs. fire for the result to be neutral.
    • neutral vs. dark-earth (as would be expected).
    • neutral vs. pure electric.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 01-09-15 at 11:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Oh man, I thought when I saw that that you had just misspelled blizzard but I realized that's the name of the animal. Phew, haha. I was about to storm in here and be like EXCUSE ME...

Excited for a new battlegrounds, though!

It seems like we've been waiting for a new battlegrounds forever! It's been arena after arena after arena for like months.

Executive Chef
    Thank goodness... for half a second I was like NOT ANOTHER TOURNAMENT YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME but then I remembered that battlegrounds is different lol. Yay! Glad to see this for sure. Do we know what elements the animal has yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I will be using my santa claws almost exclusively early on in this battlegrounds so as to determine it's spot in the battle graphic. Since it will be weak or neutral in most cases, I will probably progress more slowly than usual. I will keep the OP updated with info those who go faster post.

Xmas element in battle:
    STRONG against water.
    neutral against earth.
    I had planned on doing the same thing for the first battle un each round. I think I'll stick to that plan early in case you get a string of critical hits. I don't have a Toucan, so I will not be able to help with that,

Executive Chef
    Battle 3 plantlers beat it with a Sloth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Thank goodness... for half a second I was like NOT ANOTHER TOURNAMENT YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME but then I remembered that battlegrounds is different lol. Yay! Glad to see this for sure. Do we know what elements the animal has yet?
    I don't know but I'll add info to the OP when it shows up on the wiki.

I would guess based on its coloring and name that it's dark-water. But it *could* be a new element - cold or ice or something.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 01-06-15 at 01:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I don't know but I'll add info to the OP when it shows up on the wiki.

I would guess based on its coloring and name that it's dark-water.
    Apparently it's water+earth... which makes sense to me.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast