Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Inquisitor Dragon- Tourmament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Next time I'll be more prepared, set an alarm for every hour and go to bed later/wake up earlier. I haven't experienced a tourney this bad before but at least now I know how hard they can get. Hopefully I'll have my black diamond, battlecaster, my ninja and my highland epic for next time - that's a lot of apples!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Next time I'll be more prepared, set an alarm for every hour and go to bed later/wake up earlier. I haven't experienced a tourney this bad before but at least now I know how hard they can get. Hopefully I'll have my black diamond, battlecaster, my ninja and my highland epic for next time - that's a lot of apples!!
    When I wanted to level up some dragons quickly, I spent a couple of hours a few times whilst watching TV in the evening doing the 10 min crops as this builds up your apples the fastest.

Executive Chef
    Will do right now, thanks belbar!

Rhino Keeper
    I had an odd experience. The entire tounament was a breeze except for the Dream Dragon which ate 6 of my Champions; The Mercury which took me nearly two days, and the Unicorn which took about 6 champions too!!

The funny thing is, I totally forgot I was on round 30, and with 30 minutes to go in the tournament and 0 gold to spend, I threw out my Valentine and ya know what happened? I lost. But then I collected from my gold dragons and bought another round with my last 4 gold in the world, and boom! Beat it in two hits with my only epic Battlecastor. An interesting tournament indeed. :3 Truth be told I wasn't all that concerned about winning this guy. Go figures I would anyways Huh? Lol

Banned
    I found Mercury to be the toughest one this time around on both accts and more then 10 battles and I had the dragons with 35 and 25 % chance but they were no match. I did finally get the prize on both accts but with less than 3 hours to go in tourney.

Glad that is over now.

Executive Chef
    Immortal was definitely the hardest opponent for me. I was stuck on the beast for 2 days, and before I got to him I was on track at a nice steady pace. If I find him in the tourney line up some other time, I'm just gonna sit back and relax!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I had an odd experience. The entire tounament was a breeze except for the Dream Dragon which ate 6 of my Champions; The Mercury which took me nearly two days, and the Unicorn which took about 6 champions too!!

The funny thing is, I totally forgot I was on round 30, and with 30 minutes to go in the tournament and 0 gold to spend, I threw out my Valentine and ya know what happened? I lost. But then I collected from my gold dragons and bought another round with my last 4 gold in the world, and boom! Beat it in two hits with my only epic Battlecastor. An interesting tournament indeed. :3 Truth be told I wasn't all that concerned about winning this guy. Go figures I would anyways Huh? Lol
    few times ive had no joy like that payed the gold to rush the Arena then BANG!! job done took out the dragon that was annoying me

Executive Chef
    Hardest for me were Warden and Immortal. One account also got stuck on Prism and Infinity. I only got the prize on two accounts using one and two ultimates. Saved my gold on the other accounts. Yeah, one of the hardest tournies so far, not really fun.

Executive Chef
    I never got past Warden after 20+ tries. Everything was relatively easy until then, only 3 losses and none on gold rounds. Oh well. Congrats to those who won and better luck next time to everyone who struggled.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

-------INFO FOR SUPPORT-------
    Category: Other
    Storm8 ID: xenobladestar
    Game: Dragon Story
    Version: 1.9.8
    Device: iPad4,1
    OS Version: 8.1.2

LuckyFirefox: Please do not post Support e-mails on the forums. You may review our Forum Rules & Policies. You can reply to your ticket so the Support Agent can review your account and specific issue details.
    Last edited by LuckyFirefox; 01-15-15 at 02:26 PM. Reason: user posted Support e-mail.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637