Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquisitor Dragon- Tourmament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    I'm stuck on RD. 20 Immortal. Any ideas? I used diamond x2, soccer, my champs berserker & Steelflare.

I would try dragons you are not going to need in the last rounds. For example single elements, commons and babies. They all have the same chance of winning.

Diamond you are going to need a lot for the rounds ahead, so I would reheal that while you are trying to beat Immortal.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

R13. Celestial 10 < mushmula 10 mbb

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Hey Maizee! Have you gotten past Infinity? You're doing well and nice to see you again. Have you seen Tauma,hoping she is ok. Angelfire is proven to be a pain but she will go down and will try a few dragons that I've seen win.
    Great to see you to lip
    Havent heard from trauma..this week im sure she will be on at some point id say work and fam got her tied up.
    Yep im past infinity im on prism just lost with mercury
    Are u past angelfire yet??

WHY WHY WHY

i won against immortal, using platinum, then the game had a rollback and now i have to face him again!
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    WHY WHY WHY

i won against immortal, using platinum, then the game had a rollback and now i have to face him again!
    Ohh thats bad! I hate it when it does that! Hope you manage to get past him again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I would try dragons you are not going to need in the last rounds. For example single elements, commons and babies. They all have the same chance of winning.

Diamond you are going to need a lot for the rounds ahead, so I would reheal that while you are trying to beat Immortal.
    Yeah I have it healed just trying to find a dragon to beat immortal soon.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Yeah I have it healed just trying to find a dragon to beat immortal soon.
    You can try a super rare dragon with white : many won with leopard, white rose, Rising sun, Nightlight, winter solstice and snow owl
    Someone even won with firemane

Fashion Designer
    Still can't beat rd 25 warden have lost x2 diamond, x2 angel , x2 infinity, warden, valkeryie , angelfire, guardian, platinum, spellthorn , winter soliscte , leopard, rising sun,rainbow and quetzal. Any other suggestions my spa is getting overflowed with tired dragons?

Executive Chef
    Can't seem to beat unicorn in either account. Tried various diamonds with no success. Ho hum!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    You can try a super rare dragon with white : many won with leopard, white rose, Rising sun, Nightlight, winter solstice and snow owl
    Someone even won with firemane
    Beat Immortal with Spellthorn and Nightlight but have two other accounts stuck there with nothing working. Would also like to know how to beat Warden!