Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Update 1-6-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    I do apologize that you think I made such a large "assumption" however I was asking a question to TL and I think I'm entitled to ask and not live on a wonder, I'm not afraid of criticism towards what I say however I would appreciate it's not looked down or made fun of thank you.

I have not been wow'ed in a while but like I said I'd rather have a lto on special occasions but that's just My opinion.
    That's not making fun of you or heavily critizing you. I was giving my thoughts to your statement, followed by a joke like I do in many of my posts. We need more than one week without a LTO and I answered why we didn't have one. They did it all for me! I'm sorry if it made you feel bad.

P.S. To say many don't like this catalog Im seeing this dress on SO many avatars. Like wow! And they all look the same. Down to the hat, purse from the santarina catalog, sheer or lacy white tights, and a white necklace. I wonder who did it first, to inspire others to mimic in their own way. They all look cute. It actually made me contemplate getting the dress. Then I saw it was 15 gems...

And said those chicks are crazy! So I'll stick with the clothes my gal already have on.

I do agree we all look the same some how I mean is a dress lol but it's a cheap one compared to the others lol

Btw sorry if I took it the wrong way it's cool lol
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    I think the dress is kind of cute. 15 gems is not that bad compared to the prices of other dresses we've been getting recently.

Executive Chef
    The dress itself is cute, but the color (or lack of) is horrible, it's like what you'd see in a 20th century orphanage or something. It needs color! The cut and style are nice, maybe they'll make another one in pink?? or even dark grey? plum? anything really, just not this colorless hue of blue.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    The dress itself is cute, but the color (or lack of) is horrible, it's like what you'd see in a 20th century orphanage or something. It needs color! The cut and style are nice, maybe they'll make another one in pink?? or even dark grey? plum? anything really, just not this colorless hue of blue.
    Agreed some more vibrant color would have been nicer but I love the style
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

I agree it does have a uniform look to it. Or a Flintstones vibe... lol yes it desperately needs color.

Executive Chef
    It does kind of look like a depressing uniform, lol. I think a deep purple or magenta would make the dress look really pretty.

Executive Chef
    I would like it if we didn't have LTOs every week, much better if they were once a fortnight. So much stress and pressure to get it if you like to wait for gem sales. I only ever buy gems on sale, because I'm a pauper.

Just realised I havent even bothered to change my avatars outfit! She's still in her Christmas outfit! Shows how much I care about her. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    P.S. To say many don't like this catalog Im seeing this dress on SO many avatars. Like wow! And they all look the same. Down to the hat, purse from the santarina catalog, sheer or lacy white tights, and a white necklace. I wonder who did it first, to inspire others to mimic in their own way. They all look cute. It actually made me contemplate getting the dress. Then I saw it was 15 gems...

And said those chicks are crazy! So I'll stick with the clothes my gal already have on.

Executive Chef
    I agree, the design of the dress is cute but the color is so awful... I really can't understand the lack of color in the catalogues of this game..
    Although the price is OK, most dresses in the closet are more expensive than that and I'd definitely buy a dress for 15 gems if I like it.

Rhino Keeper
    Aside from the 1 Halloween catalog and 2 Christmas catalogs, ALL of the catalogs we've gotten since mid-October have been colorless (white, black, gray, or beige). TL really seems to be convinced that women's fashion must be monochrome. It is getting ridiculous.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast