Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
I do apologize that you think I made such a large "assumption" however I was asking a question to TL and I think I'm entitled to ask and not live on a wonder, I'm not afraid of criticism towards what I say however I would appreciate it's not looked down or made fun of thank you.

I have not been wow'ed in a while but like I said I'd rather have a lto on special occasions but that's just My opinion.
That's not making fun of you or heavily critizing you. I was giving my thoughts to your statement, followed by a joke like I do in many of my posts. We need more than one week without a LTO and I answered why we didn't have one. They did it all for me! I'm sorry if it made you feel bad.

P.S. To say many don't like this catalog Im seeing this dress on SO many avatars. Like wow! And they all look the same. Down to the hat, purse from the santarina catalog, sheer or lacy white tights, and a white necklace. I wonder who did it first, to inspire others to mimic in their own way. They all look cute. It actually made me contemplate getting the dress. Then I saw it was 15 gems...

And said those chicks are crazy! So I'll stick with the clothes my gal already have on.