Thread: Expanding to magician

Rhino Keeper

Expanding to magician

Hi! I think I have expanded to the plot with the magician but she is not moving around. I have finished all goals on my goal book and got all the pages in the previous quest. The only thing which is not done is the wizards studio which says locked by goal. Do I have to be at a certain level to proceed? Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The characters don't move yet, but they will in future. Sounds like you've come to the end of the current storyline!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The characters don't move yet, but they will in future. Sounds like you've come to the end of the current storyline!
    Thank you for the help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Hi! I think I have expanded to the plot with the magician but she is not moving around. I have finished all goals on my goal book and got all the pages in the previous quest. The only thing which is not done is the wizards studio which says locked by goal. Do I have to be at a certain level to proceed? Thank you!
    What do you mean by Wizard's Studio? If it's the Magic Studio, there are indeed goals to unlock it. Do you have any goal in your goal book, and what does it say?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    What do you mean by Wizard's Studio? If it's the Magic Studio, there are indeed goals to unlock it. Do you have any goal in your goal book, and what does it say?
    I don't have any goals in my goal book. I have 2 wizard studios. I meant to say the quest in Thornys castle to the wizards room. That is locked for me. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Oh, then it should be ok! I don't even have that room in the Castle, unlocked or not...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Oh, then it should be ok! I don't even have that room in the Castle, unlocked or not...
    Thanks for your help.