Thread: Crash and disappear

Angry Crash and disappear

This is the problem I have been having, explained in a previous post in another thread, and then what has happened today.

I also have problems with the mine, the game seems to take any of the more expensive minerals i get out of it, gold, ruby and sometime silver, if it is coupled either of the first two. Since i got the mine have only been able to claim 2 gold, first strike and this last strike. All the other gold and rubies so far have been disappeared just when it is time to claim them, then the game freezes and shuts off. When i get back on, no minerals in my barn and the tools i just used still gone (so not much of a reset then, since nothing is replaced to it's original state). The game does not freeze at the claim stage whenever it is Iron though.
    I was advised to shut down the game and then go back into it, for hopefully a reset and replacement of my stuff, but alas that does not work.
    I was booted out of the game from Old years night to New years night (hoped i wasn't missing a sale again), but today I saw a nice update, so it was probably becasue of that. The game played much better than recent days, less cutoffs. I even went and got some Iron, Silver and hammer out of the mine, and thought my worries were over. THE GAME JUST CUT OFF RIGHT AFTER I FOUND GOLD AGAIN!!!!

Wonderfarm
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 01-02-15 at 02:26 PM.

Sorry to hear that! If the game crashes while you're mining, it's possible your rewards are not being saved. When this happened, did you get the tool back that you used to go mining?

To avoid this, we recommend closing any apps you may have running in the background. This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry to hear that! If the game crashes while you're mining, it's possible your rewards are not being saved. When this happened, did you get the tool back that you used to go mining?

To avoid this, we recommend closing any apps you may have running in the background. This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your game.
    I have same issue - am on Android, have tried to close other apps but it has no impact on the way Farm 2 is running - crashing and freezing up all the time. And not, tools are lost during crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post

The rewards are definitely not saved, I search for them. I do not get back anything used or gained in the mine before the crash. Have tried the force close from the app page then launch. At other times (not to do with the mine) force close has reset to a few seconds before the crash happened and things were undone back to original state.

I only play one game at a time, but I cannot turn off other things running in background for proper functioning and safety etc.

Although the game turns off at odd times throughout play, it is random, this 'mine thing', for specific minerals, is the only deliberate one happening to me with this game. I do get other rewards from the game without a problem (with the exception of a 'shut down' blue butterfly I was waiting for).

I'm on Android as well, saw a past thread with many Android devices having this particular problem.

Thanks for trying to help.

Smile Thanks for the fix

Good news!

Was able to claim and collect Gold without a problem, it's in my barn now. Got a couple Silver too.

Thanks for your staff's efforts to fix the problem.

Wonderfarm

____

Well my mine, it's haunted, can't even get into it now. As soon as i press to start, it takes my pickaxe and disappears (closes the game). Forget forceclose, manual reload or sweettalking, just doesn't give it back. I'm afraid to go in there now.

And p.s. i managed to buy 20 pickaxes few weeks ago. Got to use about 8 before it started acting up, over a week now (have a few left), was waiting for it to right itself, that has not happened as of last night when i was just checking.
    Also because of a bug that causes low storage space (factory setting, there is a fix) on allot of Acer Iconia machines, I rooted my device and cleared some internal SD, had no more issues with lack of space.
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 02-03-15 at 06:14 AM.

Got stuff out of mine today.

All i can do now, from what i observed, is to only go into mine when i have nothing to sell or at a very quiet time, seems game cuts off when someone visits and does anything on my farm.