Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Ampeater: Battle Tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amareiha View Post
    I fully agree with you. I also hate these flash tournaments. I guess, they did this one to give the players another opportunity to collect some more presents for the Christmas event.

I fully agree with what you've said about spending gems on these short tournaments. I stopped trying for the Yule Mule in the last flash tournament, when there was time for another free try, because I was completely fed-up with that tournament. And even though I liked the design of the Yule Mule, I refused to speed up the tournament with gems or use them for an ultimate hit. I didn't want to support how TL ran that tournament. I also didn't buy the animal when it went on sale.

The more I see how TL runs this game, the more I dislike this company. It's just a matter of time, before I finally stop playing this silly game. I also suffered from constant roll-backs back on December the 26th and because of these awful rollbacks and because of some rollbacks on a rollback when planting, I lost 3 gems due to TL's horrible food gem tap trap. Also I'm sure that a pop-up advertised that the Christmas creatures would be available until January 4th, when instead they got removed yesterday. So I feel deceived.

This and the removal of forum comments that TL doesn't like and the built-in gem traps add-up until I'll be completely fed-up and stop playing. Just know TL, you can remove unwanted comments in this forum, but remember that each player might talk outside of this forum about your games and there you won't be able to censor them. Whenever I will mention your game, I will talk about those bad aspects of your game and your company. And what's with the new aawful game suggestion po-ups that annoy me whenever I visit neighbours? As an iOS device player I wouln't receive any gem rewards for playing other games of TL, so I won't start playing them. It would only get me one thing: more crappy advertisement stuff from you. That's really the last thing I want! I surely won't spend any real money on your game and will never play another game of your company!

Yeah, that was that. I have finished the current tournament in time. The ampeater looks rather weird when he uses his tongue as a whip. Here are my results. Maybe some players are interested in them as I fight without any gem or treasure animals and didn't buy the Steam Trunk. I know others think I'm stupid for posting them.

Tournament Ampeater:

Round 1 won w. Iciclaw lv 15 (1 strong & 1 crit earth)
    Round 2 won w. Hydro Yak lv 13 (2 crit nature)
    Round 3 won w. Hydro Yak lv 13 (1 crit & 1 strong nature)
    Round 4 won with Fire Glider lv 15 (1 crit fire)
    Round 5 won w. Reindeer lv 15 (1 strong & 1 crit Holiday)
    Round 6 won w. Noel Elephant lv 14 (1 strong & 2 crit fire)
    Round 7 lost w. Iciclaw lv 15 (water and earth attacks)
    Round 7 won w. Iciclaw lv 15 (1 strong & 1 crit water)
    Round 8 lost twice w. Vinotaur lv 15 (nature and fire), lost once with Hydro Yak lv 13 (nature), Noel Elephant lv 14 (nature, fire) and w. Reindeer lv 15 (fire & Holiday)
    Round 8 won w. Ancient Sloth lv 15 (2 strong & 1 crit nature)
    Round 9 lost twice w. Reindeer lv 15 (all Holiday attacks), once w. Santa Claws lv 13 (Holiday), w. Vinotaur lv 15 (nature) and w. Noel Elephant lv 14 (nature & fire)
    Round 9 won w. Ancient Sloth lv 15 (all nature)
    Round 10 won w. Iciclaw lv 15 (1 strong & 1 crit water)
    Round 11 won w. Reindeer lv 15 (1 crit & 1 strong fire)
    Round 12 won w. Ancient Sloth lv 15 (I think all nature - the right element icon)

After some tournaments using the Reindeer I feel like the Holiday attack is neutral against fire, but strong against the treasure and water element. I've used it several times successfully against water-nature animals (with the Holiday attack) and against dark-nature animals (but then using fire attacks). But of course, all of this is totally random.

Best of luck for all still busy battling through this tornament.
    Hey there! I sent you a PM. Wanted to let you know in case you don't see it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I was stuck in toucans round all day today. Finally got him with planther ... What a joke
    I have found my best luck against toucan is by using a super rare green/red creature - present pheasant or Vinotaur. (Nature crits)

I have ****ed it with santa claws also but green/red super rare just always seems to work best for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    I have found my best luck against toucan is by using a super rare green/red creature - present pheasant or Vinotaur. (Nature crits)

I have ****ed it with santa claws also but green/red super rare just always seems to work best for me.
    Thanks I'll keep it in mind for next time

Fashion Designer
    Sadly, I zoomed through the first ten rounds only to get stuck on the Citrine Peregrin. I battled up to the last minute, but no dice.

I'll definitely be keeping the combos and advice from this (my first tournament I could reasonably compete in) for future use! (Exeot any that used gem or crystal animals, haven't bred any of those yet)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Good luck to you! You definitely need to win your fave animal! Keep at it with your best fighter(s), and maybe try a delete/reinstall for good measure. My fingers are crossed for you!

Thank you for your support / finger-crossing, it paid off!
    And I was even able to hatch the egg with 15 minutes left on the goal clock, thus getting 5 gems on top of it.
    This was just the 2nd tournament I've been able to complete thus far (out of I lost count how many there has been...).

Executive Chef
    Did anyone try the Christmas attack on the Citrine Peregrin this tournament? We have figured out that the element is strong vs. water, and neutral vs. everything else... but have not found out if it is strong, neutral or weak vs. gem (citrine, unicorn, etc.)

Thanks to anyone who tried and recalls.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718