Thread: Water Cart .. Keep it or store it?

Farm Supplier

Water Cart .. Keep it or store it?

I'm about to move to level 13 and I'm wondering if I should keep it out on the floor, or store it to make more room. Things are getting a bit crowded! The extra coins are certainly nice, but another table would be nice too. Thoughts?

If you are not at the max # of tables and can add another, I would. An expensive dish gives you more coins than water.

New Resident
    People requesting water drop varying amounts of coin, often 80 sometimes 300.
    Recently, in the time it took to restock all my cooking appliances, I made nearly 800 coins just supplying water.

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=julesba;1040830]People requesting water drop varying amounts of coin, often 80 sometimes 300.
    Recently, in the time it took to restock all my cooking appliances, I made nearly 800 coins just supplying water.[/QUO

Thanks. I did wind up keeping it, and you're right, you can get some coins from it. The more I level up, the more coins the bots seem to drop. 80 is the highest I've noticed so far .. would love a couple of the 300 drops.