Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 keeps crashing

New Resident

Farm Story 2 keeps crashing

I play on my nexus 7 2nd gen tablet and farm story 2 keeps crashing every minute or so with "Unfortunately ... has stopped" error. Any way to fix this?

Try closing your background apps when playing the game. Doing this could free up some resources and improve the performance of your game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Try closing your background apps when playing the game. Doing this could free up some resources and improve the performance of your game.
    Farm Story 2 is the only app running while this happen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pusiashop View Post
    Farm Story 2 is the only app running while this happen.
    Same on my Android, games keeps on crashing and freezing up.

New Resident
    This is also happening to me. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Before it would just crash, now it's freezing with the chicken walking across the screen. Usually this is happening when visiting neighbors. I've tried the suggested ideas from Frozen Turtle. I've also forced quit the app, emptied the cache with no results.

Rhino Keeper
    This is happening to me too, but I think it's when someone is visiting me. I play on an Android Hudl. It also sometimes happens when a delivery is starting.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    i'm playing this game on ipad with no background apps opened, kept messages in my device to a minimum, clear messages in the game everyday...but the game keeps crashing and/ or freezing every 10 minutes or so on top of lagging. any other advice to stop this? never happened when i was below level 40

Farm Supplier
    This happened to me too, play with Ipad on IOS. After a few minutes crashing, very lagging. I am not sure, if the game crashing when nbr popping hearts or visiting me. never had this in the ladt two years I playing!

I think it started with this new world event.

please don't say this thread is answered, if there is no! answer!!!!

I just started playing this and it also crashes on me as well. I really like the game but this issue needs to get fixed. I play on android tablet. No other games are open at the time it crashes. I also notice it happens after someone came and "helped"

Thank you

the "Supermassive Black Hole", my pet name for the black screen game crashing, still occurs. can anybody advise me whether having many neighbors somehow contribute to this? there are a number of items, i.e., pets, habitats and previous event prizes, in my cellar, dating back to last year's thanksgiving event, although i try to keep these to a minimum. what is the maximum number of items i can keep in my cellar to stop game lagging and crashes? what is the maximum number of neighbors i can keep to stabilize the game? i have never turned down any neighbor request and have 700+

i just reached level 50 inspite of these crashes. i put up with these because i really love this game. appreciate any help/suggestion/advice. thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast