Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Copy & Paste Anymore

New Resident

After new function added to Android update

I also have the same problem with no copy/paste and cannot write anything beyond one line visible in the entry box. I tried sending a bug report by email, but I guess I didn't include enough info to prove my case. They asked for a screen shot but I was very busy at the time travelling, so they Cliffside out the incident report. So here I've included a screen shot to show what happens if you manage to get a few more letters typed than the box allows per line. I hope this helps show that I really do have a problem. Yes, I've reinstalled, and rebooted my Samsung Galaxy Note II several times. AT&T Android 4.4.2, Dragon Story Springtime. Posting attempt was on my own wall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-03-26-04-43-42.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	19384  
    Last edited by MyRedBud; 03-26-15 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Needed to add version info

Android / Galaxy S5

Cannot Copy/Paste, and cannot write more than 1 Line at a time! Please Fix/Update!!

New Resident
    I can't copy/paste either from my Samsung Tablet. Also I'm limited to a single line post.

Motorola Phonton Q Android. Same issue in City Story. Can no longer copy/paste into msg line. Very annoying. PLz do update!

Regarding last post. problem occured w/ Android update 4.1.2

Is there gonna be a Fix for this anytime Soon plz?

New Resident
    I have a Galaxy Note3 and I cannot copy paste on walls, I must type every time. I also have to backspace to fix errors, I cannot move my cursor to the typo. Bad if my mistake is 3 words back.

I know this reply is to posts that are over a year old, but I am having the same issue. I have Android, Samsung Galaxy note 5. I can post more than 1 line on someone's wall, but I have never been able to copy and paste, and I have to backspace to correct an error. Castle Story is the same way, but I can only do 2 lines of text. I have the latest version, AFAIK. It would be great to be able to copy/paste.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12