Thread: I can't remember my old game

I can't remember my old game

How do I get n my old game I was really high up and I didn't want to start over can you help me out with this issue?

New Resident
    If not in Glimmerwood or dreamland, I am probably in the US.
    I had same problem in Castle Story. Do you remember your ID, password, or kingdom name? If you do, contact Storm8 support. Give them as much information as you can, explaining anything that might possibly help them find your game. I had a pretty big kingdom, then had phone troubles and lost it. I hadn't made a password, but did have a Storm8 ID. I emailed them & explained what had happened, gave the approximate month I lost it, approximate level, etc. I hope this helps! If you have any questions, I can try to answer them based on my experience. ♡

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by djeanwhitmer View Post
    How do I get n my old game I was really high up and I didn't want to start over can you help me out with this issue?
    Welcome to the forum.

Do you remember the Storm8 ID and password of your old account?

If you did, you could use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your other device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you didnt, you would need to contact Support: support form for an agent to assist you. Good luck!