Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Copy & Paste Anymore

Can't Copy & Paste Anymore

I just noticed last night that I'm unable to copy and paste messages onto anyone's walls. I think this bug only applies to iPhone 6 users because this is also happening to a neighbor who has the 6. I also have the latest version of Dragon Story and iOS. Hope this can be fixed soon.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 01-02-15 at 12:21 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the report! We've confirmed that iPhone6/6+ players currently are unable to copy/paste/select in the game. We have reported this to our team for investigation. Unfortunately, this may require a version update.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the report! We've confirmed that iPhone6/6+ players currently are unable to copy/paste/select in the game. We have reported this to our team for investigation. Unfortunately, this may require a version update.
    Thank you for the update! Look forward to a version update, as well, to fix the prob

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbies8 View Post
    I just noticed last night that I'm unable to copy and paste messages onto anyone's walls. I think this bug only applies to iPhone 6 users because this is also happening to a neighbor who has the 6. I also have the latest version of Dragon Story and iOS. Hope this can be fixed soon.
    Thanks for reporting this problem - I have the same problem. I will be awaiting a version update...
    2/4/15 - this has been fixed since the update- YAY!
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 02-04-15 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm an Android user, and now I can't copy and paste anymore. I can't write more than one line either. Sometimes one sentence takes two posts. This is only since we got all the new features.

I'm an android user as well having same problem I sometimes open DS winter to visit and post because can't complete an average sentence in under2 sometimes as many as 5 posts feel sorry for my neighbours walls

Rhino Keeper
    So frustrated I can't log into my other account on my new ip6! Keeps telling me I have wrong password and then get an email that they are still backed up from the holidays?! If I lose getting my light house dragon I am going to be pissed!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, this happens to me as well. Got the latest version on Android.

I am having same issue in all team lava games. I have emailed numerous times and only reply I get is your Samsung galaxy s5 has no problems with not being able to see what I'm typing and the issues with copy, paste. I've had numerous strokes etc and need my copy/paste functions

Same here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast