Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dryad's Breath

Rhino Keeper

Dryad's Breath

I'm having a horrible time finding these. The guide says trees, but I keep choping and have one found one.

Is there a specific tree than drops these better than others?

Rhino Keeper
    Funny thing is that this is harder to find than coal. But because so few players have the magic studio they do not know yet. You will chop tons of tree to get the 5 you need to make one enchanted beam.

If you find a good source please post it. And do not post a link to the "did you drop this" thread, the information is based loosely on what can be dropped by something. It says nothing about how many times you tap an object before you actually get something which is not a common drop. Nightshade is also hard to get, but easier then dryad's breath. If you need that, tap ferns, it drops frequently enough.

Fashion Designer
    i have had best luck from sunset elms and hollow autumns. However, its about 1 per 10-15 chops.

Executive Chef
    I've had okay luck with finding them from the gilded tree, usually about one per tree, until today when I got zero from three trees. The lack of coal and dryad's breath has resulted in two ugly unfinished buildings in the hero's and princes homes. Wish we could shove those in storage. I've run out of lodestone to make compasses too.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 01-01-15 at 04:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Bought all three suggested. Got three yes three from the hollow autumn which i didn't have before.

Also one from the sunset elm.

Thanks a bunch. I was chopping everything and getting nowhere and the thread with generic trees as to where to find it wasn't helping me.

Edit: the hollow autumn is also giving a decent supply of spiral wood too.
    Last edited by enaid03; 01-01-15 at 06:14 PM.

Farm Supplier

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Bought all three suggested. Got three yes three from the hollow autumn which i didn't have before.

Also one from the sunset elm.

Thanks a bunch. I was chopping everything and getting nowhere and the thread with generic trees as to where to find it wasn't helping me.

Edit: the hollow autumn is also giving a decent supply of spiral wood too.
    Pneuma tree gave me enough spiral woods and it is also giving one or two dryad's breath out of 10 chops. Sometimes I get none, though.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to get this from all the trees. Recently, however, I received none despite chopping many gilded, hollow autumn, and every other kind of tree. Finally began getting some again from pneuma tree - about one every ten chops.

Executive Chef
    Finally got one dryad's breath today after chopping my fourth gilded tree and one hollow autumn. One out of thirty chops, yeesh. I used to get them a lot more often when I had the spiral wood quest open but since I completed it, my game is dry on dryads.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Funny thing is that this is harder to find than coal. But because so few players have the magic studio they do not know yet.
    I have just come to realize this. I now either have an abudance for items to the point of a full storage, or none of an item.

Chop/hacking/harvesting trying to find those rare items when you keep getting the Storage is full message at the bottom, is very disheartening and tending to the point of futility. I think this game's gone about as far as it can for me until its balanced and has more content.

Farm Supplier
    Sunset elm tree's!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast