Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: January 2015

New Resident
    Please add me: lotte_bee

I play daily and try to respond to gift requests as quick as possible. I'm looking for very active neigbours !
    Last edited by lotte_bee; 01-17-15 at 05:56 AM.

New Resident
    Add me: Liz91x
    I'm a daily player

New Resident
    Please add me, i gift and play daily.
    ID: jlsm97
    Thanks

Add me plz:

SSEUNG9119

a daily player with level 99 :-)

Executive Chef
    FcUPlease read completely b4 asking to b added to make sure we're compatible. Thanks

Looking for players who r at least level 50 and above and have 3-4 stars

I gift as follows: even days food and odd days common parts except during the 1st wk of a challenge then I'll gift the parts needed for the challenge appliances. If ur ok w my gift giving practices then move down if not quit reading now.

I'm a daily tipper and I expect u to b the same. I only tip from my wall so if u expect to b tipped then u must write on my wall. Don't go asking/requesting special parts for challenges if u haven't been tipping me. If I don't recognize ur name I won't b so quick to accept ur request.

I also participate in the monthly challenges and expect my ️Nbrs to do likewise so that ur gifting the necessary parts.

When gifting me if u gift parts please don't gift me the parts that aren't used or R rarely used. If u gift me food please gift me cappuccino in Bakery Story or Roast Chicken in Restaurant Story. If u insist on gifting me worthless parts or food I will delete u.

I go thru my list of nbrs on a weekly basis unannounced and I delete all 0-2 star nbrs. If ur going on vacation please leave a msg on my wall so I'm aware of ur absence and then I'll not delete u.

If ur willing to meet the above expectations then add me. If not that's ok also just don't ask me to add u.

Remember I accept only players lvl 50' and above w a 3-4 star players. Also mention that u found me on the forum or I will not accept ur invite.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-06-15 at 09:45 PM.

Host(ess)
    Long time daily active player: Add 🆔 PhoebeHyNu

Host(ess)
    Please add LRK475

Add me please Ross_Avery

Nghbrs of the blue rose can join my bakery at BabeesSweetSpot. Storm ID same as restaurant, bondgirl77.

New Resident
    Add me. Bell9833

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast