Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's help each other to achieve the BS goals!

Rhino Keeper

Let's help each other to achieve the BS goals!

I've been working hard on the goals since I got them, but not all my neighbors are helping me with my requests. So why don't we add each other to help out? I send gifts daily and respond to material requests. So feel free to add me. My id is Roxie_

Host(ess)

Thumbs up

Good idea!

Please add resiperle as well! I send gifts every day and tip whenever I have time! I am a 4 star tipper at the moment. I send everything that you request! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    One tip about completing the goals: don't send more than 20 requests a day to your neighbors. If you send to all of them and they all accept, you'll be delayed more and more on the future ingredients. I'm happy to help people complete goals by sending parts and accepting ingredient requests if you don't mind if I delete you after Jan 13 as I already have more neighbors than I can keep up with. Please also gift me parts only as I automatically delete anyone who gifts me food.

Rhino Keeper
    <- My ID. I'm in too. Not sure I want you to delete me tho pastrychef17. ;-( But I understand.

Farm Supplier
    I don't always have time to tip but will accept request I see, add FireBoltI

---

F.B.I.

FireBoltI on all TL games

Host(ess)
    karen919 and kmc919

smurfettebakery

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie_ View Post
    I've been working hard on the goals since I got them, but not all my neighbors are helping me with my requests. So why don't we add each other to help out? I send gifts daily and respond to material requests. So feel free to add me. My id is Roxie_
    That is a great idea my id is itsallme if anyone wants it

Rhino Keeper
    Just a frriendly reminder, when these goals first came out android users were able to accept goal requests (even though we don't have the goals.) That has been changed to so now we can't, would love to but can't. =)

Rhino Keeper
    mimidori & tristybeary have added all of you above!

I always accept ingredient requests and never send food, but if you want a specific part please write on my wall. Please bear with me if I send the wrong part, it may be you posted after I already sent you a gift---I never do that on purpose!

JoJo~I really wish they give everyone those goals and make them more reasonable. I can bearly manage with all those bugs so it's extreeemely difficult for users on a lower level or with an Ipad/ Android to complete them!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast