Thread: Restaurant Story: January 2015

New Resident
    Add me: shajess09

Please add jennychoo82

Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Please add lrk475

Add me please Ross_Avery

please add me i have just started playing restaurant story one and two as well as monopoly bingo. i play other games too my game centre id is under the storm 8 id

My storm 8 id is gloriamatthews2014
    gc id gloriamatthews

edit: and soon i will play bakery story as well
    Last edited by gloriamatthews2014; 01-07-15 at 07:16 AM. Reason: another game

Add please nikkirene

My storm Id is Cupcake3654 please add me

New Resident
    Hi,
    I'm level 99 daily player. Lately a lot of my neighbors have quit playing the game, so I'm in need of new ones...
    I gift daily, always respond to gift requests and tip almost every day. I hope my neigbors are active players with star rating of 3 or 4.
    Please, if you recognize yourself, add: minnamt

New Resident
    Please add me. yk00017. I am an active player. I tip and gift pretty much every day.
    I have a star rating of 3-4. Need Neighbours who respond to gifts for goal requests.

Executive Chef
    Seeking ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO R LVL 50 and ABOVE W A 3-4 STAR RATING

If ur below lvl 50 or ur star rating is below a 3 sorry I'm not interested

I tip and gift daily and expect my nbrs to do likewise.

My gifting policy is as follows: Odd Days I gift general parts on Even Days I gift Roast Chicken
    If u become my nbr then Plz don't all of a sudden leave me a msg that says Parts Only since uve read my policy and know how I tip.
    During the 1st wk of challenges I'll gift the special parts required for the new appliances.
    Do not gift me "junk" parts or parts that R rarely used. I've mastered all appliances so I have no use for them. If ur unsure as to what to gift me just ask.

I ask that u write on my board as a courtesy to me since I tip from my wall first and then if I've got time I'll tip from what's left of my nbr list. U don't have to write me a book just a simple t will do.

I check my nbrs star rating 1x a wk and if uve fallen below a 3 I will delete u w/o any warning. If ur gonna b on vacation or working a bunch of extra hrs, something that'll keep u away from being able to tip Plz leave me a note on my wall, just don't disappear Plz.

Don't worry, I'm not an ogre, I'm just a serious player and I want to have fun. I'm looking for ppl who r the same.

If u think ull meet my expectations then Plz invite me. Make sure u tell me ur from the forum or I will decline ur invite.
    Just make sure that ur a 3-4 star player and ur lvl 50 or above. If ur not Plz don't waste my time by inviting me.
    Thx

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast