Thread: Money tree

Rhino Keeper

Money tree

Has anyone bought the money tree? Do you think it is worth spending gems on it?

Farm Supplier
    I've purchased the money tree. It's an ok coin producer but it would have greater value if it had occasional drops of hard to get items. My thought is that the market sales provide plenty of coins if you're able to keep up with them, making this gem price item unnecessary.

Rhino Keeper
    I didnt get the money tree and now I've got about 50k saved up with little to nothing that I need to buy. The gilded goose and goat might be a better buy though makes it much easier to get eggs and milk

Rhino Keeper
    Better off buying 4 markets, they give great coin and drop edible items as well.

Don't throw your gems away on a Money Tree. Trust me, by level 10 or so you'd be producing far more than the Tree can even remotely attain. Just focus on buying gold-producing buildings (like Petasos mentioned, Market is a great choice, Watchtower is good too, fully upgraded Tavern drops every 30 mins, etc).

Rhino Keeper
    I have a money tree & agree with the posts here. It only drops $500 every 12 hours. In the 3-4 days I've had it, it dropped one gem. It's hardly worth the investment if your goal is to earn more coins. I got gems from downloading other TL games and bought the money tree because I like the way it looks. If that's what you're going for, then I would say it's worth it.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't waste my gems on the tree. I thought it would drop gems but when I saw thr description of coins, I laughed. As if coins are so rare in the game. I have over 150,000 coins. I don't buy anything. Not even the gem animals are attractive. And won't be until they give is more things to do within the game to make even the coins ones valuable.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for your suggestions! I will save my gems for things that may be a better investment. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    I have a money tree & agree with the posts here. It only drops $500 every 12 hours. In the 3-4 days I've had it, it dropped one gem. It's hardly worth the investment if your goal is to earn more coins. I got gems from downloading other TL games and bought the money tree because I like the way it looks. If that's what you're going for, then I would say it's worth it.
    wait wait wait, it drops... gems? might be worth it in the long run then. you know, 110 gem collections later

Fashion Designer
    I like it. I've gotten 4 gems back so far. It saves me energy collecting from buildings. Plus, with all the bushes and trees needed for spiral wood and nightshade, it keeps me in the black...