Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Tool box limit

Fashion Designer
    My tool box is filled with nails. I've had 6 today and not a single plank!! I NEED planks. The drop distribution of items needs adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    This whole feature is really obnoxious.

Wow I totally agree

If that construction guy gives me nails one more time, he's gonna get a nail in his ravioli.

BTW I posted a thread about this problem in the "Feedback" forum.
    Last edited by robotparade; 01-02-15 at 10:21 AM.

I find that Cid and the parsley girl drop by after I've been playing a few minutes. Generally after I've dished up, gone shopping and started cooking again then they will shop up, so keep your eyes peeled. If you see him walking out the door and think you've missed him don't worry because he'll be back very soon to give you another chance.

Host(ess)
    I havent received a single hammer so far!

Executive Chef
    At level 21 I've mostly been using the expansions requiring planks and nails except for the opening the street market, so I'm building up quite a collection of blueprints (11) and hammers (7) that I actually don't mind seeing nails now. Wish we could buy and sell parts like in farm 2.

Executive Chef
    Ughhhhhhhhh! Wasn't paying attention today and CID gave me a plank!! Then the full notice appeared!!! Noooo, not on planks. Wait...do you hear that sound? Yep, that's the sound of a full grown woman crying over a plank.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    It's in your pantry. There are two tabs on the left hand side. One is for the food (default) and one shows the tool box. I would recommend checking it and making sure you're not close to full.

On a positive note. CID showed up and gave me...more nails. Then about 30 minutes later he dropped of my missing plank!!!! Thank you CID!
    Thank you thank you thank you

With the "Toolbox full" notice should come directions how to edit it or something. As the tab is hardly noticable unless you know where to look, which I didn't until I found this thread. It's been driving me nuts since the full notice appeared first yesterday.
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have had that happened to me a few times now and every time, after I get the 'inbox full' notice, I clear a few items and cid came right back within seconds.

I think, as long as you don't (fail) to collect from him, he always comes back.

I miss calculated and have 40 out of 40 food types but no combination can be served how do I store or what do I do in this situation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast