Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Tool box limit

Executive Chef

WARNING: Tool box limit

Just a WARNING for other new players: Played all day and every time I tapped on CID the Tool guy, he left nails. According to another post by one of the mods, he should drop a plank approximately every 5th drop. So I knew I was overdue and any visit now would give me the last plank I needed to upgrade my pantry. But when I tried to collect from CID, the "TOOL BOX IS FULL! UPGRADE NOW" sign appeared! Ugh!!!

First I had no idea there was a tool box. Second, that there was a limit. Third, how am I suppose to upgrade if the parts don't drop??!!!

So frustrating. Waiting around for CID then not getting a part. So I found the Tool Box, trashed some nails, and now have to wait. Hopefully not another day or two for one stupid plank.

Fashion Designer
    Where IS the tool box?
    I've been looking for it, but cannot find it...??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Where IS the tool box?
    I've been looking for it, but cannot find it...??
    It's in your pantry. There are two tabs on the left hand side. One is for the food (default) and one shows the tool box. I would recommend checking it and making sure you're not close to full.

On a positive note. CID showed up and gave me...more nails. Then about 30 minutes later he dropped of my missing plank!!!! Thank you CID!
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 12-31-14 at 02:33 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Ah, there it is. I wonder how many people will miss the toolbox entirely, then give up on the game when they wait forever for that last plank and then don't get it because their toolbox is full. More than a couple is my guess.

Also sucks that it needs parts to upgrade it.

Rhino Keeper
    This whole feature is really obnoxious. I had this happen to me but thankfully all I lost were more nails. Now I am sure to go in every day and delete a few nails so it's never full.

Fashion Designer
    Every 5th drop is absurd...

It should be every 3rd drop, looking at the requirements I dont get that at all.

New Resident
    Is there a way to get the construction guys in more frequently?? I need nails for everything and I seem to rarely see them! Please help...I'm new to the game so maybe I'm missing some type of pattern? Thanks guys!!

The Honorable Panda
    There is no trick or special thing to do . I think he comes in approx every 30 minutes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have 17 nails and 2 planks. That's not exactly once every 5 rounds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just a WARNING for other new players: Played all day and every time I tapped on CID the Tool guy, he left nails. According to another post by one of the mods, he should drop a plank approximately every 5th drop. So I knew I was overdue and any visit now would give me the last plank I needed to upgrade my pantry. But when I tried to collect from CID, the "TOOL BOX IS FULL! UPGRADE NOW" sign appeared! Ugh!!!

First I had no idea there was a tool box. Second, that there was a limit. Third, how am I suppose to upgrade if the parts don't drop??!!!

So frustrating. Waiting around for CID then not getting a part. So I found the Tool Box, trashed some nails, and now have to wait. Hopefully not another day or two for one stupid plank.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    It's in your pantry. There are two tabs on the left hand side. One is for the food (default) and one shows the tool box. I would recommend checking it and making sure you're not close to full.

On a positive note. CID showed up and gave me...more nails. Then about 30 minutes later he dropped of my missing plank!!!! Thank you CID!
    Thank you for all this useful information! I didn't know there was a toolbox anywhere or that it could get full. Gonna start checking on it from now on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast