Thread: How do I get Hammers and drills?

Host(ess)

How do I get Hammers and drills?

Happy new year all!!!

I have been playing till lvl 17, whereas, I havent received a single hammer or drill. so i cant upgrade my storage. Do i have to reach certain lvl for those item to drop or is there a quest to unlock it?

I'm at level 18 now and also didn't recieve hammers and stuff. I think that we aren't supposed to get a higher storage yet at this level. Because we need our nails and planks for the market, updating veggies from 1 to two items,...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by baimifan View Post
    Happy new year all!!!

I have been playing till lvl 17, whereas, I havent received a single hammer or drill. so i cant upgrade my storage. Do i have to reach certain lvl for those item to drop or is there a quest to unlock it?
    I got my first hammer on level 15. I'm now on level 17 and have 3 hammers. I don't have any drills though.

The Honorable Panda
    After i got 2 seeds and opened a new plot in the garden, then I noticed to open another plot asked for hammers and seeds. Right after that, the construction worker dropped a hammer when he came in my restaurant.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

my fourth plot in the garden costs 5 seeds and a shovel, which I haven't seen ever. Is that dropped by Cid or Lily? I've collected several times from both.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    After i got 2 seeds and opened a new plot in the garden, then I noticed to open another plot asked for hammers and seeds. Right after that, the construction worker dropped a hammer when he came in my restaurant.
    At what level were you able to do this?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm lvl 19, and haven't seen a shovel or hammer yet. Can't expand storage or the herb garden...

I do seem to have good luck with boards though (8 in storage right now)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSchrute View Post
    At what level were you able to do this?
    level 15.

So far no drills, but I have gotten 2 hammers .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am on level 23 and I own about 5 hammers, but no drills, maybe I will get my first drill at level 24?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcharts View Post
    I am on level 23 and I own about 5 hammers, but no drills, maybe I will get my first drill at level 24?
    There are no drills. This is an older thread, idk what they thought drills were but drills are not a part in the game.