Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 12/31

Executive Chef

Bakery Update 12/31

Not much of a fan of steampunk stuff but I will get the pastry display if it's for coins.

Executive Chef
    I think the colours used here could go well with the other coffee items. I collect the display cases so will definitely be buying that...

Executive Chef
    I loved the steampunk stuff on RS. This doesn't look so bad, but would be perfect if there were new recipes. I like the fountain but have no place to put it and would probably not spend gems getting one. Though I agree, it would look great with a brown, coffee, cafe, bakers square theme.

Executive Chef
    I collect the food display cases too since they actually belong in a bakery (except for the drink display that I don't like as much and the Japanese one that has the same food as the porcelain one and the expired one which wouldn't represent my bakery too well). Hopefully it won't be too expensive. The fountain seems like it has the same template as the candy cane one. I like but don't love those fountains enough to spend gems since I like the many fountains I already have more.

Executive Chef
    I'm not a huge fountain fan because they don't really belong in a bakery but if it's really pretty eg Lotus Fountain or Candy Cane Fountain, then I make an exception.

Fashion Designer
    I kind of need to see the wallpaper and flooring to say how I really feel about this. If it has really awesome wallpaper and flooring, I'd be willing to make it work (if reasonably priced). Otherwise, it's OK, not bad, not "must have" for me. I really hate when they leave stuff out of these teasers though, but it's only one more day I suppose.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Am I the only one who thinks this is gross looking?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Nope. I hate it too.. It's tacky

Not a fan of this update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    No. The fountain reminds me of a submarine.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast