Thread: Stars

New Resident

Stars

How do you earn stars in a room?

The more you play and earn experience, the most Stars you will earn for the room. Before entering the Room, you will see the progress bar towards your next Star above the name of the Room.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

What bonus is there to completing all tje stars for a room?

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The more you play and earn experience, the most Stars you will earn for the room. Before entering the Room, you will see the progress bar towards your next Star above the name of the Room.
    To the person who asked the Star question & the person who answered: THANK YOU!!! I have spent 30 minutes google-ing that exact question & the last 25 minutes, I spent trying to find the right thread for Bingo help while figuring out this forum. I knew I was in the right spot when I saw that the very 1st thread said STAR! So, THANK YOU!! I couldnt figure out how I was collecting the stars. Every round of Bingo, I would pay close attention then at the end I would check to see if I received another star. I couldnt figure it out! The correct answer made a lot of sense, common sense! I should have figured it out on my own!