Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Street market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    LOL! Guess that's a yes!
    Lol! I think I'm following you around the threads right now!

Rhino Keeper
    HAHAHAHA!!! Too funny that we posted about the same things pretty much at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I wish I had never unlocked cucumbers. I have no recipe calling for cucumbers but my market place has only offered cucumbers and bread or eggs all morning. I don't want cucumber or bread or eggs. I NEED the long timed vegetables for recipes I actually have.
    At level 24, Cucumbers can be used at the Deli Station to make a Cucumber Sandwich. I've also shared your feedback with the team, regarding the frequency of the Cucumber appearing in the Street Market. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    At level 24, Cucumbers can be used at the Deli Station to make a Cucumber Sandwich. I've also shared your feedback with the team, regarding the frequency of the Cucumber appearing in the Street Market. Thanks!
    Yeah,too many cucumbers in the market,since the market requires many hard to get parts,why can't more onions,green peppers,potatoes and salmon be offered?im hesitant to go beyond the four spaces I do have because most of the time only easy to get ingredients are there

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yeah,too many cucumbers in the market,since the market requires many hard to get parts,why can't more onions,green peppers,potatoes and salmon be offered?im hesitant to go beyond the four spaces I do have because most of the time only easy to get ingredients are there
    Yea I agree, I had 2 but decided to go for 3 but leveled up about the same time and I've regretted it ever since. Tonight along with 2 cucumbers, I now have mayo in my street market. An ingredient I can't even use and not because I haven't unlocked a recipe or not bought an appliance because I have done all the above. Very aggravating.

Street Market has become completely useless for me. Just an FYI to anyone who is on the fence about it....

I'm getting the same thing; 2-3 cucumbers for my 5 baskets pretty consistently. They need to rebalance this.

Fashion Designer
    I just got 4/4 slots containing mayo.

Seriously?

I do occasionally get salmon, and when all I had unlocked on my deli was the BLT & cucumber sandwich I actually appreciated cucumbers in my market. These days, notsomuch. With limited counter space & ample supply of mayo I mostly stick with the tuna sandwich.

Rhino Keeper
    Question - are we going to be able to sell ingredients / tools in the street market? Like in Farm Story 2? If so, at which level and if not, can this be added in the future?
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22
    Add me: nancydrew88

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope they rebalance the street market soon. If not then it's not worth it to get it. And def not worth the tools needed to open more slots when we get the same ingredients all the time and mostly the same exact one in ALL the slots. But I will say this, just remembered....I did have a pasta and egg thrown in there. Lucky me right! Ugh

Host(ess)
    I have the same issue. 2 out of 3 slots are always cucumbers since yesterday. It's ****ing me!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast