Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Street market.

Rhino Keeper
    Street market refreshes 10 minutes after you check it, not every 10 minutes. It doesn't refresh while you are not playing. It is also really amazing for getting good ingredients on a short timer, it's definitely a must have when you hit 17. I gemmed the last few boards for the expansion and don't regret it all.

The street market is a great expansion. It can save you from waiting hours for fresh ingredients to respawn. It doesn't take too many parts to open up more market baskets either. I love the street market.

Street Market: What is it?

What is the street market? What are the material costs to repair it? And what can you buy from it?

Thanks!
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

I git the street market but when I purchase food. Where does food go? It's not in my shelf. It's nowhere I can see. Can you please explain how market works and tell me where all the food is that I spent cash on. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    What is the street market? What are the material costs to repair it? And what can you buy from it?

Thanks!
    You will need 4x Wood Planks, 3x Blueprints, and 8x Nails. Cyd the Construction Worker will drop these items when he visits your Restaurant and you tap on him. It's a place you can go to buy ingredients to spent your extra coins - like beef, potatoes, bread, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisWydra View Post
    I git the street market but when I purchase food. Where does food go? It's not in my shelf. It's nowhere I can see. Can you please explain how market works and tell me where all the food is that I spent cash on. Thank you
    Your food goes into your pantry (the shelf). Be sure to check before and after you buy the item - if there's a problem with the item going into your pantry, please let us know. Thanks!

I wonder why they didn't make the street market like the sale stand in Farm Story 2. You can put items up for sale and buy items from other people that they've put up for sale. It seems like a waste to just dump items from your inventory when you need space more than you need them.

Executive Chef
    I wish I had never unlocked cucumbers. I have no recipe calling for cucumbers but my market place has only offered cucumbers and bread or eggs all morning. I don't want cucumber or bread or eggs. I NEED the long timed vegetables for recipes I actually have.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having a problem with getting at least 1 cucumber every single time??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I wish I had never unlocked cucumbers. I have no recipe calling for cucumbers but my market place has only offered cucumbers and bread or eggs all morning. I don't want cucumber or bread or eggs. I NEED the long timed vegetables for recipes I actually have.
    LOL! Guess that's a yes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem with getting at least 1 cucumber every single time??
    Right now I have 2 cucumbers and 2 breads. Last time it was 3 cucumbers and an egg. Before that was a cucumber etc.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast