Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Street market.

Fashion Designer

Street market.

I'm trying to decide between opening the garden patch or the street market. Can someone tell me what each one does? Thanks!

Edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You will need 4x Wood Planks, 3x Blueprints, and 8x Nails. Cyd the Construction Worker will drop these items when he visits your Restaurant and you tap on him. It's a place you can go to buy ingredients to spent your extra coins - like beef, potatoes, bread, etc.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-07-15 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I'm trying to decide between opening the garden patch or the street market. Can someone tell me what each one does? Thanks!
    The street market will offer you a random ingredient to buy, at an inflated price, and will refresh every ten minutes or so. There are more slots that can be unlocked for more random ingredients.

The garden patch enables you to grow basil and garlic (and later other herbs) on your own, rather than waiting for drops from the little gardener lady that comes to your restaurant. These herbs let you make spices at the spice station, which take an hour to make and increase the gold per serving of a dish by 1.

IMO, neither are really fantastic or all that exciting, so pick whichever one sounds like it would help you out the most :P

Executive Chef
    I like the street market just for the reason it sometimes has long waiting times items available

Fashion Designer
    Ok, thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for this info. I was wondering also.

Just a suggestion, i followed the order of the goals showing up. The garden popped up first, so i did that one first, in the meantime i placed the spice station. then i repaired the market. It worked out great this way.

Farm Supplier
    Oh thank goodness someone asked this question. I was searching around hoping that someone was in the same boat I am. I think I'm going to go for the market as well, but it was almost a no-brainer for me because I haven't bought a spice station yet and I am impatient and would love to have a chance to purchase some ingredients that take a while to stock.

Quick question, though: How inflated are we talking? Will some of the hour+ ingredients be in the high hundreds? That doesn't seem to make sense, considering most dishes don't make that much money, but I wouldn't be surprised so I thought I'd ask...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxjangles View Post
    Quick question, though: How inflated are we talking?
    not quite double the price. Right now I have pasta for 6 coins, pasta for 7, and a tomato for 3. (obviously, I'm not buying any of that!) The items in the market refresh every 10ish minutes. (I don't know the exact refresh time.)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm about to level up and I'm curious if anyone knows what parts the street market will need so I can start hoarding my tools

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    I'm about to level up and I'm curious if anyone knows what parts the street market will need so I can start hoarding my tools
    For the Garden: 5 nails and 5 wood planks

Street Market: 8 nails, 4 wood planks and 3 expansion papers

Hope that helps

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast