View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craft coloured scarves using dye

22 8.76%
  • Silver mine/trove

62 24.70%
  • Cocoa tree

67 26.69%
  • Horses

92 36.65%
  • Harbour port

194 77.29%
  • Ability to craft multiple items (eg sugar)

179 71.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

Host(ess)
    Be able to have the option to purchase under decorations the rare drops from the various adventures... For example: berry mound, fairy campfire, pumpkin hutch, scary scarecrow and hayride. I also love the possibility of getting the harbour port!!!!
    Last edited by Rebegarner; 01-04-15 at 10:38 AM.

Finally the harbor port made it to the list. This has been a want of mine for years

Farm Supplier
    I'd like to see a 'last login' on our neighbor lists for each neighbor. I know there's several inactive players on my neighbor list, but by now my list is so long, it's hard to tell who still plays and who doesn't.

Also I'd like to see gifts clear out once they person has been gifted back. It would make it a lot easier to keep track of who I still haven't gifted back.

Trolls need to come back, like now. I found that story line extremely interesting and a lot of fun, but it's been hanging now for ages.

Building/decoration/whatever to attract or repel monsters. There are no words to express how much I -hate- boars and how irritating it is for them to pop up everytime I even look at strawberries. They are a waste of energy (which is already limited), especially only to get the 'you cannot hold anymore ___'

Ability to increase max energy. 40 isn't really enough anymore, even with alicorns and wizard schools

Lightbulb

I'd like a bank, where I can deposit coins and gems for safe keeping, and maybe a little compound interest...
    Even if it were in the form of a quest to build one...

For that matter, a way to exchange coins for gems, even if the exchange rate made selling rubles look like a good deal, would be an interesting new element.

Rhino Keeper
    Some things on my wish list:

1) the ability to search for other kingdoms by name or storm8 ID, and also be able to visit without having to invite
    2) a coin trade in the royal exchange for trade tickets and/or expansion permits
    3) gem confirmation button

Other than that, I voted for the Harbor Port and ability to craft multiple items in the poll

The port sounds interesting. Can you toss a pirate galleon with the harbor? I would like to see a dog that runs around. And more building like a pirate cove, hospital, or new decoration items but above all if we could 1- see our cooked food under "consumable " in the inventory, and 2-be able to see/sort our inventory by "running low" or "soon to max", that would be nice.

Rhino Keeper

Suggestion: In game news

Better communicate deadlines to players.

Limit the popups at the load of the game.

Have a permanent place to view all the news, a tab off one of the existing menus where players can see - for example the final sale date of limited items, or any notifications.
    Sometimes popups happen, sometimes they don't.

I think no gem confirmation button is a business decision so I have stopped asking for that, however it would top the list...

After that:
    A number on every item in crafting/farming menus denoting how many you have in inventory. The inventory list is next to useless when trying to find an item. A better inventory system would also be much appreciated.

Be able to gift to more people, or be able to gift gems to three people (thinking like fashion story and others)

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I like to repeat what Jim23Cash suggested, please let coin buildings drop something useful !

And please Move Feed the Baron to the Royal Exchange!
    These two. That Baron will not get fed unless he gives a trade ticket in return!!! And we need more reasonable ways of getting trade tickets (no way those faeries get hair clips and bon bons)

Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Multiple crafting...This is a must. Unfortunately many of us are not able to check in as often as we would like and if we're on a big crafting spree for a mission we can get behind quickly.
    Ability to craft multiple items, ANOTHER VOTE FOR YES PLEASE !

Quote Originally Posted by Rokaxinkh View Post
    more map? how about an icy castle in the north?
    This sounds great, as does a harbor.

MORE SPACE!!!! Yes we just got some more but even with them there is not enough room for all the new decorations and buildings that have built up in inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    I'd like to see a 'last login' on our neighbor lists for each neighbor. I know there's several inactive players on my neighbor list, but by now my list is so long, it's hard to tell who still plays and who doesn't.

Also I'd like to see gifts clear out once they person has been gifted back. It would make it a lot easier to keep track of who I still haven't gifted back.
    Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    I would love it if you could re-do the old special events quests, like the ones for Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving. I missed those last year/two years ago because I hadn't yet discover this game.
    I did these, but I agree re-release the old quests to new people, maybe even give old people a chance to do them again for a second building (after all most buildings can come in pairs). Or let the buildings be buyable from the market for gems. Like the loveshack, give everyone the chance of it. I have it, but I don't see a reason to be elitist and not let everyone enjoy its quests.
    Last edited by arikasi; 01-08-15 at 03:54 PM.

Host(ess)
    I would love the ability to gift other players items from my inventory! No reason for me to be maxed out on items for ages when another player is desperate- this would not only let us help other players, but it would be a great way to clear out unnecessary or excess items from inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
    I would love the ability to gift other players items from my inventory! No reason for me to be maxed out on items for ages when another player is desperate- this would not only let us help other players, but it would be a great way to clear out unnecessary or excess items from inventory.
    This just gave me an idea. How about this feature being a new Player Exchange building, like the royal exchange? A player could have to pick two items in a new exchange building E.g. I need silver and iron and pay a fee, then it could appear on the same building in other players towns as a request. Maybe have ten requests listed in your building (or more if you upgrade it). Once someone fills it, it disappears and another request takes it place. When you fill a request you send it off the same way you do an exchange in the royal exchange. Have it take an hour or so to fill a player request and you cant fill another until your caravan carts are back.

Red face

I'd like to be given a chance to get a Loveshack, even if I have to purchase it with gems. I'd love to have the ability to craft pink flowers and trees for my kingdom. The kingdoms with tons of pink trees are always so beautiful

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast