Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Hello! We Hope You're Enjoying Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kitttieluv View Post
    There is a difference between rare and dryad's breath drops in this game. I have gone through 10 trees at 8-10 chops per tree and not gotten a single dryad's breath. I know that making things too easy will rush through the storyline but when it takes days to get a single drop when you play throughout the day that's insane. And oh btw, I need 15 not 1.
    This!! I have collected a whopping THREE dryads breath this week after chopping 50 trees. I buy and chop 10 per day. It's ridiculous. I have twice as many magic mushrooms as dryads breath now and I only collect from the 5 mushrooms once a day cuz I don't need toadstools or tea.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

What's going on with this game. I do believe I am quitting it, nothing has happened for a long time. Is there a point to it ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreshouse1 View Post
    What's going on with this game. I do believe I am quitting it, nothing has happened for a long time. Is there a point to it ?
    To build up supplies after last update and collect everything you can collect. Some players like to decorate, not me though - I just like the deco stuff itself, lol!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    To build up supplies after last update and collect everything you can collect. Some players like to decorate, not me though - I just like the deco stuff itself, lol!
    Annie- you always have all the fun deco in this game and CS. I sure hope they come out with an update soon.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    Annie- you always have all the fun deco in this game and CS. I sure hope they come out with an update soon.
    Thank you It would be really nice with an update! In any case I'm not leaving, plan to hang around anyways, it's nice and quiet atm, relaxing... Not buying more deco, though, had thought of buying the energy creature, but won't, under the circumstances...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Host(ess)
    I'm getting really bored with the game. Castle Story has had several updates and None to this one. I'm on level 28... What's the point? I'm about ready to delete..... I wanted to love this as much as CS, but there is no expansions??? Come on....

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Has TL abandoned this game?

Rhino Keeper
    I have believed they abandoned it months ago, right after the Valentine's Day update. It upsets me that they did not give this game a chance. I think it had so much potential, not like the other breeding games with the never-to-be-bred diamond or crystal creatures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hey All!

We hope you all had a fantastic holiday =) And, hello to everyone we haven't met yet!

Once the holidays settle down, we're hoping to start monthly posts about the game sometime in the new year, so stick around for that!

We hope the game is fun and that you all are enjoying it. Have a Happy New Year!

-Aggwynn&Glimmergate
    Are we looking at updates maybe once a year now? One of the sad things about this game is that even if you did not start at the beginning of the game you will soon be bored because the first levels of any game are geared to get the player evolved quickly. Once you have the Magic Studio the game suddenly dies. I have not seen a card in over a month so I cannot even busy myself by making compasses. This game really sucks. I am holding on because it COULD be one of the most amazing games if only you had developers for this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hey All!

We hope you all had a fantastic holiday =) And, hello to everyone we haven't met yet!

Once the holidays settle down, we're hoping to start monthly posts about the game sometime in the new year, so stick around for that!

We hope the game is fun and that you all are enjoying it. Have a Happy New Year!

-Aggwynn&Glimmergate
    My bad, I thought they promised monthly updates, but clearly it does state monthly POSTS. I have not seen a post about this game from TL/S8 since this TL/S8 post. It has been several months without a peep.

Of course the post mentioned after a new year there would be something to stick around for. I think we read something into this post that simply was not there. They did not mention which new year. We assumed they meant 2015, but perhaps they meant 2026 or 2032. I wonder which post apocalyptic Fairy Tales they will choose to recreate then.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast