Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Hello! We Hope You're Enjoying Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NunsWith***s View Post
    I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed, discussed or argued elsewhere but I have just gone through the whole creating a password and joined precisely to quench my frustration.

I have played this game, from scratch, twice.
    I am now trying to craft the Wheels for the royal carriage and a harness.
    Well, I have kept count and I have cleared 14, yes fourteen, full 20 stones, 4 trees and used a full batch of 40 energy about 20something times and I haven't spawned a single Card Soldier.
    Coincidentally, the harness requires a ****load of ink..

Who do I yell at?

Thanks, love to all
    Many of us have been having issues getting the card soldiers to show up. For me, at least, I get them when I tend to my goats and geese, and also the brown mushrooms and sometimes the white flowered bush. You can try to change the area that you're tending and see if this helps you out, hopefully you'll start seeing some soon.

We have noticed that when we NEED them, they don't show up, and when we DON'T, they do.....It is frustrating to say the least!

Yea...I finally have like 3 or 4 show up over the last few days but no ink ever dropped. So with 2 days on this horrible quest left I still have only 19/40 ink which is what I had at the start!!!! So there isn't any ink in my game!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...I finally have like 3 or 4 show up over the last few days but no ink ever dropped. So with 2 days on this horrible quest left I still have only 19/40 ink which is what I had at the start!!!! So there isn't any ink in my game!!!

Yep my point precisely

I have moved around, collected consistently different items, moved my stones and trees around so that they land on different areas.. I haven't seen a card in 4 days.

Yeah........no......... NOT lovin' it. Just wasted time and resources for about a week to spend 4 days trying to get a horse feather with no luck. Not doing these "challenges" anymore. Fool me once - shame on you! Fool me twice....... not gonna happen. It used to be fun but now it'll probably go the way of Bubblemania - deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Deleted the game today after the 'galloping gift" fiasco. So NO, I didn't enjoy the last week I played this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hey All!

We hope you all had a fantastic holiday =) And, hello to everyone we haven't met yet!

Once the holidays settle down, we're hoping to start monthly posts about the game sometime in the new year, so stick around for that!

We hope the game is fun and that you all are enjoying it. Have a Happy New Year!

-Aggwynn&Glimmergate
    Thanks, TL, for the resolve to the "Galloping Gift" event.
    Last edited by Splashy81; 02-26-15 at 08:57 PM.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

There is a difference between rare and dryad's breath drops in this game. I have gone through 10 trees at 8-10 chops per tree and not gotten a single dryad's breath. I know that making things too easy will rush through the storyline but when it takes days to get a single drop when you play throughout the day that's insane. And oh btw, I need 15 not 1.

I am irritated with the fact that when I collect from a goat, goose, or flower to name a few, I do not receive a drop from said item. Experience star and a coin as the only reward from collecting from a specific item on my board doesn't make sense in my opinion. If I tap on a goat I expect milk! Not a waste of energy. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dawntilldusk25 View Post
    I am irritated with the fact that when I collect from a goat, goose, or flower to name a few, I do not receive a drop from said item. Experience star and a coin as the only reward from collecting from a specific item on my board doesn't make sense in my opinion. If I tap on a goat I expect milk! Not a waste of energy. ��
    I love this game but I agree with this point. For me it's the plants that are most irritating.

chop trees and rocks .....they pop up all the time for me hope that helps if you havent done that then something is wrong, they always pop up when chopping trees and rocks....sera

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast